napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 y/o new to here

RussellsMuscles

Hi my name is Russell and I am a huge fan of Dylan's and I really respect and look up to him. I hope to learn and grow as much as possible with you all.

Stats:

6'1"
180 lbs
(Guesstimate) 11-14% body fat
7 years of training (on and off)
Supplements: EVLution nutrition protein powder, creatine mono, multi vitamin, GABA (anxiety/sleep), test booster, sometimes a preworkout but I tend to try not to use it, protein bars
300g protein a day, 500 g carbs, 100 g fat (I work on a farm all day long and lift things there then go hard in the gym)
Relevant info: I have been on Suboxone for two months.

Goals: build muscle and define my six pack.

I want to take SARMS.

Rad 140
S-4
LGD-4033

Is this an okay cycle for 12 weeks

Hi bro.. I like your plan.. Rad, S4 & LGD are great stacked together! I would just wait another year before starting... you're very young .. and those sarms are suppressive

Why are you on SUBOXONE (addictions?)

However..yes this stack will be great.
You can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 10mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25mg in the a.m. and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hooked on painkillers or H at one time? I'm extremely familiar with subs. I'm glad to hear your focusing more on your health now.. Thats great.. Stay strong.

Believe in the unbelievable.
Figured lol but i wanted more detail (like to be nosy lol)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been screwed from a terrible multi drug addiction for a while with opioids/H obviously being the most dangerous and addictive category I had to get on Subs after many failed attempts at rehab and other methods. I am going to get my T levels checked so I will just order the LGD and S4 first and depending on the result of my levels see about starting testolone (subs are extremely likely to lower test levels, 5 times more likely than other opiates). Subs have killed my libido 100% so I'm going to see the doctor

At your age I'd hold off on anything hormonal just a bit longer bud. You are just a little too young still, even for sarms. You also just got off of addictive drugs and are still recovering from that. You are Jumping the gun here, and need to concentrate on that right now without adding other variables to the mix.

As the other guys have said work on kicking the addiction and moving forward congrats on taking the steps to do it. Just be cautious and hopefully your doc has you on a good exit plan as suboxone itself can be very addicting I know first hand, my exwife abused it, and a good friend has been on it for over 6 years after a really bad opiate addiction, I give him shit for it and he says well I just take one or two a day it's better than popping 30's all day. Your young plenty of time to kick that crap and get yourself together then worry about supplementing. Just eat right and stay in the gym clean for now for another year or two.

Hi my name is Russell and I am a huge fan of Dylan's and I really respect and look up to him. I hope to learn and grow as much as possible with you all.

Stats:

6'1"
180 lbs
(Guesstimate) 11-14% body fat
7 years of training (on and off)
Supplements: EVLution nutrition protein powder, creatine mono, multi vitamin, GABA (anxiety/sleep), test booster, sometimes a preworkout but I tend to try not to use it, protein bars
300g protein a day, 500 g carbs, 100 g fat (I work on a farm all day long and lift things there then go hard in the gym)
Relevant info: I have been on Suboxone for two months.

Goals: build muscle and define my six pack.

I want to take SARMS.

Rad 140
S-4
LGD-4033

Is this an okay cycle for 12 weeks
hey brother... great to hear from you... i commend you on battling all of this and everything you are doing... at 19 i would wait at least a year to run anything hormonal... you could consider NON suppressive sarms, like gw501516, sr9009 and/or mk677 but i dont want you to get ahead of yourself... im always here to help if you need man.... so just let me know

okay I'll look into those non suppressive SARMS and stick to a good diet for now. According to all my symptoms it really appears that I have low T caused by years of opiate/drug abuse that have really messed with my hormones. If I do have low t and the doctor tries to get me on testosterone or androgel or whatever wouldn't that screw me even longer cause it messes with ur developmental glands and stuff? Thanks for all your support!

okay I'll look into those non suppressive SARMS and stick to a good diet for now. According to all my symptoms it really appears that I have low T caused by years of opiate/drug abuse that have really messed with my hormones. If I do have low t and the doctor tries to get me on testosterone or androgel or whatever wouldn't that screw me even longer cause it messes with ur developmental glands and stuff? Thanks for all your support!
You need to get bloodwork first and foremost to see where you are at. There's no way you should end up on trt at 19 years old. There's other methods to bring back your natural production that need to be explored at your age before even thinking about testosterone treatment. That's a lifetime commitment

Definitely get the bloods and CONGRATS ON YOUR PROGRESS!! now progressively get off the subs as there evil in there own ways.. And you'll be good bro. Glad you're here.

Believe in the unbelievable.

They're evil as in they taste like orange shit.

Glad you're on your way to a new you, OP.

They're evil as in they taste like orange shit.

Glad you're on your way to a new you, OP.

they are saving my life though. if it weren't for suboxone id be dead right now. unfortuanelty i will be on them for years cause they are near impossible to get off. i just wanna live a normal life and the gym has been my new addiction since i got off crack and heroin.

ever since i got on subs i literally get like two erections a week, and never masturbate or have any desire to have sex. that is totally abnormal in everyway a 19 year old should be raging with a sex drive BUT i started taking EVLution nutritons test booster 2 weeks ago and now i am finally getting erections and starting to look at ass and tits more often now lol not to be to weird. i wanna get into SARMS especially S 4, LGD, ostarine, and RAD 140 because i am looking to gain size and strength and boost my test levels. my diet is the most important thing to me right now though.

hopefully that wont be necessary for you man... you just have to go with what the doctor recommends because if you have a low T condition, that could be extremely bad for you... i really hope that its not necessary for you though bro

will mk 677 help with tendon and ligament pain from lifting? I might have tennis elbow
absolutely it will, definitely! i recommended it to you in your other thread and explained to you that you do have tennis elbow as well as why... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Top Bottom