napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 nor

Lincoln30TT

My next blast is coming up in a couple weeks. I'm planning on running the blast below.

12 weeks
300mg Test P
150mg Tren Ace
150mg Mast A
50mg Winny (week 6-12)
12.5mg Aromasin EOD

Last time I ran Caber I got horrible headaches and upset stomach. I stopped the deca and Caber and I was good. It appears I get side effects from Caber.

From what I've read, if I have estrogen in check and run a mild dose of a 19 nor, I shouldn't have to worry about prolactin issuez. Correct?

I understand I can run prami instead, but my source doesn't carry it.

thats NOT a mild dose of tren whatsoever so that would be a very bad idea... if you want to just run vitamin b6 for prolactin then you need to cut your tren dose in half... how high did you run caber in the past?

I can cut my dosage in half, but it seems the general consensus is tren under 100mg is useless. Granted this is broscience I've researched on forums.

I was running .25mg E3D.

i think i misunderstood... i thought you meant 150 mg eod? do you mean just per week? if thats the case then your masteron dose is a complete waste and you can bump tren to at least 250

I apologize, yes, per week.

With E2 in check and supplementing B6, I should technically be good from prolactin sides at 250mg of tren a week? I know the answer is individual based.

yes that should be just fine at that dose but your mast dose is not even worth using bro... i would not run it less than 600 mg per week or you are going to be rather disappointed

Top Bottom