napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 years old seeking help

saadeko

Hi Dylan

I ran across your channel a couple of days back and i really like the vids. i had a couple of questions. I have been training for over 3 years and have hit a plateau. I’m 18 btw. I was wondering if you could suggest something to help on the safer side. i was going through your DBAL vids and completely understand its not for my age. Is DBAL from crazybulk.ca/product/d-bal/ a safe product for anyone over 30. Is it not a steroid as they say on their channel its completely safe and uses natural shit or is it just bullshit. Is it going to be bad if i took a 5 mg pill a day like just to kick start and if it is how shall i run it. I’m sorry if you think i sound stupid but i have no knowledge about this and that is the reason why i am seeking help from someone like you.

oh good lord... bro, please dont tell anyone else on the planet you have reached a plateau at 18 years old and only 3 years of training... if you only knew how ridiculous that sounds... it takes damn near a decade to reach a plateau and there is no amount of money you could ever pay me to advise you to use steroids.. thats just fucking asinine and ridiculous... just ridiculous... just stop the bull shit and nonsense before you completely ruin your life...

oh good lord... bro, please dont tell anyone else on the planet you have reached a plateau at 18 years old and only 3 years of training... if you only knew how ridiculous that sounds... it takes damn near a decade to reach a plateau and there is no amount of money you could ever pay me to advise you to use steroids.. thats just fucking asinine and ridiculous... just ridiculous... just stop the bull shit and nonsense before you completely ruin your life...

Lol.. please. How do you do these with a straight face!?!

OP... You just became of age to buy blunt wraps. You really think you’ve plateaued. Give me a million breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience on reaching more stale periods in training rather than "plateau" at 18 , I would recommend taking 1 week off the gym and diet all together, after the week is up get back to the gym and Crack on again training hard and should feel refreshed, this has worked for me when I was around that age , as for taking steroids at 18 I 100% would definitely NOT recommend. I started my first cycle at age 18 and thought I knew exactly what I was doing , how wrong I was , managed to get myself hooked on test and ended up doing 9 month on the stuff at 18 years old, gave myself massive gyno and have had surgery to have it removed last year , (im now 23) don't even consider steroids at your age just train hard and when you hit a stale patch just realise it's you whose controlling your routines and it's time for a change in routine or take 1 week rest and come back refreshed.

Hi Dylan

I ran across your channel a couple of days back and i really like the vids. i had a couple of questions. I have been training for over 3 years and have hit a plateau. I’m 18 btw. I was wondering if you could suggest something to help on the safer side. i was going through your DBAL vids and completely understand its not for my age. Is DBAL from crazybulk.ca/product/d-bal/ a safe product for anyone over 30. Is it not a steroid as they say on their channel its completely safe and uses natural shit or is it just bullshit. Is it going to be bad if i took a 5 mg pill a day like just to kick start and if it is how shall i run it. I’m sorry if you think i sound stupid but i have no knowledge about this and that is the reason why i am seeking help from someone like you.

You haven't hit a plateau at 18. Come on man. You've barely even started. You need to learn how to train and eat...period. There's no way in hell anyone is going to advise you in the use of steroids or any PED here

Top Bottom