napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 year old steroids

zeelsand

Hello Dylan, Im 18 yro Bodybuilder. I've been training for 2 years naturally but i decided steroid cycle a year ago (i know its a bad choice but i was ready to sacrifice everything for gains) and it was sustanon250 - 10 injections.. yes i've gained couple pounds of muscle and power but after 2-3 months i stopped lifting and dieting cause i had some problems (not health problems just private stuff) so now im a bit fat, got a 20% of bodyfat. Height - 6.0 Foot. So i want to start Tbol cycle to burn some fat and maintain/gain muscle mass. what u advice me about diet, training and everything to get result with lower risk of damage. i want to know more..

These guys are going to tear you up...buckle up and get ready for the painful responses that are coming.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Since you admitted you fucked up you get a slight pass.

STERIODS don't burn fat.

NO ONE WHO IS 18 SHOULD BE USING STERIODS.

Focus on diet, cardio, & training for a few years MINIMUM.

You can post your diet and training split maybe we can help.

Dumb. Obviously you didn't learn the first time so there's nothing to talk about. I don't know why you young guys insist on taking short cuts.

".... I was ready to sacrifice everything for gains". You sound like a damn fool. That's ridiculous man.

Why don't you just run hard work and patience

I swear, Dylan and rick are gonna get carpal tunnel from constantly responding to this shit. It boggles my mind. Read the rules first than post. Every day with this shit. They are better than me. I would just ban or ignore this crap.

you want to run a tbol cycle to burn fat at 18 years old... your a bodybuilder at 20% body fat.. . dude, you just re read that a few times... then, you re read it again and tell me that you honestly think ONE THING that you said is okay... if you do tell me that, then im extremely worried about you just making it in life in general...

There's so much terribly wrong here that I don't even know where to start bro. You're 18 fucking years old! You have no business using a damn thing at your age....and you aren't even committed to doing anything if you are going to let personal private matters keep you out of the gym and getting into terrible shape. Tbol only cycle to burn fat? No it doesn't work that way. Steroids arent fat burners and you don't ever use orals like that by themselves.

You need to learn how to eat and train properly and sty far away from anything hormonal. You don't need to be looking for shortcuts at your age. You need to build a proper base and put your time in the kitchen and the gym

Top Bottom