napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is 18 gauge to big

If you're using a long ester I will say it's ok but if you're using a short ester with frequent daily injections I think there's a good chance the rubber stopper will be compromised due to the frequency of use.

If you're using a long ester I will say it's ok but if you're using a short ester with frequent daily injections I think there's a good chance the rubber stopper will be compromised due to the frequency of use.

That’s what I was thinking. It’s cyp X2 a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great answer

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ive never used anything but an 18 on any cycle and its always been perfectly fine regardless...

depends on the quality of the stopper. Ive stuck an 18 (all ive ever used to draw) in one stopper 28 times and never had problems. Ive seen some low quality stoppers that might not be able to handle it but for long esters you are fine.

I used a few 16g before lolol! I dunno about 18 but it definitely leaks which means air is getting In. But 18g sucks anyway. I do 22 max

Top Bottom