napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

17 years old looking

oojoost1

Hey dylan, im 17 years old lookin to get on something to put on some real size. As someone whos my age and not fully developed, would u recommend anything or put me on a path towards something that wouldnt necessarily mess me up too bad?

Absolutley not!!! There is nothing like that out there and also you are 17 you arnt even developed into a man yet my brother. Far too young man. Not smart and you will ruin your whole life over something superficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey dylan, im 17 years old lookin to get on something to put on some real size. As someone whos my age and not fully developed, would u recommend anything or put me on a path towards something that wouldnt necessarily mess me up too bad?
Food stacked with heavy weights.

At your age that's everything you need to grow like a,mother fucker

Bro enjoy training natural. Your healthy and you don't have to worry about things getting messed up. I preach to everyone that you have to have decent funds to cycle AAS correctly. Taking short cuts can hurt you severely. At 17 you should be enjoying school and working out while being healthy. I knew a guy that was juicing in HS, he got a bad rep from everyone, don't be that guy. Enjoy life man and eat correctly.

If you are 17 you should not even touch Sarms or God forbid, AAS. Train naturally and take in plenty of protein and then you'll get there. Don't screw up your body at this stage as you are still developing.

Please bro this is very serious. You are just a teenager and have so much of natural body building to do.
Please take to heart what everyone is telling you.
You start doing stuff now at your age and you will live a very short life.
DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS.

Last edited:
Frisco is right.. But i know many smart and good lovely guys who didnt get to see their 30's u cant entirely blame the steroids its just sometimes it leads u down the wrong path when u start use/abuse and its fucking sad but its the truth. Keep doing what u love and dont think about that shit bro.. good luck!

i hope you see the trend in the answers here and the pure absurdity at the thought of even considering this

Top Bottom