napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

17 year old Equipoise cycle

nac4030c

Hey Dylan,

I'm a 17 years old and I wanted to ask you whether taking a low dose of EQ would be dangerous for someone my age. Thank you.

Dangerous and pointless at your age - your own test levels will support plenty of muscle gain. Sounds like you need to learn how to train and eat correctly.

Hey Dylan,

I'm a 17 years old and I wanted to ask you whether taking a low dose of EQ would be dangerous for someone my age. Thank you.

Yes it's dangerous. You shouldn't be using any kind of steroid being that young. You have any years before you should take anything. Your endocrine system is devloping and changing andyou don't want to mess with that

Hey Dylan,

Yes it's dangerous. You shouldn't be using any kind of steroid being that young. You have any years before you should take anything. Your endocrine system is devloping and changing andyou don't want to mess with that

Come back in 9 years and we'll talk. You should have no problems putting on "Noob gains" in a caloric surplus your first few years. You're jumping the gun here, bro.

of course it's dangerous lol. never run anything without test. oh yea and you're too young duh. get the most out of your natural test before even thinking about aas. you'd be amazed at what actual hard work and proper diet will get you.

Top Bottom