napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

150 lbs help

dirtbigs

Just looking for information ive watched a lot of your vids I am gonna be doing my first cycle I weigh 150 been lifting for 2 years can't put on weight taken mass gainers no luck I wanna run test just seeing what i should run for a first cycle please be specific thank you ahead of time

No steriods at all bro, that stuff is really bad for your health. All you need to do is eat food. Eat every damn thing you see, peanut butter, honey buns, twinkies, pizza, ice cream, cinnamon rolls.

It's not hard bro, you get the idea. And pizza cost a lot less money than steroids dude. Think smarter not harder.

I don't know how tall you are but if you are taller than 5'10 and you can't gain weight bro pizza and ice cream are your best friends. And don't say I already eat pizza, cause 3-4 slices ain't enough to gain weight. You are going to have to eat a box a day on top of breakfast and lunch.

Seriously dude how tall are you and what is your age?

There are no shortcuts for the basics. The fact that you said "you've taken mass gainers with no luck" screams that you have a lack of knowledge on nutrition. You need to get that in check man. Aas only enhances whats already in place. It doesn't fill in the gaps for what you lack. Focus on the foundation. Training and nutrition above all..

Just looking for information ive watched a lot of your vids I am gonna be doing my first cycle I weigh 150 been lifting for 2 years can't put on weight taken mass gainers no luck I wanna run test just seeing what i should run for a first cycle please be specific thank you ahead of time

What is your full stats bro? 150 lbs is too light for any kind of steroid. You need to build a better natural foundation and learn how to diet correctly. Mass gainers aren't the way to do it either

Top Bottom