napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

15 year old steroids

shareter2

Hey dylan,
I want to go on steroids or sarms but I don't know which one. I'm 15 and I only want to be on them for 1 month and then quit which one would you recommend and least side effects. I don't want weird ass nipples or hair loss. Please help and I'm on a low budget under 200$
Thanks

Sorry to break your bubble, but nobody here is going to advice someone of your age with anything steroid related.
At your age you shouldn't even consider SARMs.

Just eat a lot & train hard, come back in here after 5 years for SARMs or 10 years for AAS.

Upon clicking on this thread, i thought a user had a question about 15 year old steroids still being good to use or something like that lol. Dyl and some other crew here definitely have a passion for helping out and educating peeps like these because i have no patience for these types of threads lol. Aaaaahhhh!

Hey dylan,
I want to go on steroids or sarms but I don't know which one. I'm 15 and I only want to be on them for 1 month and then quit which one would you recommend and least side effects. I don't want weird ass nipples or hair loss. Please help and I'm on a low budget under 200$
Thanks

You clearly know nothing about training or eating. You need to learn all that stuff first and drugs of any description are far too dangerous at your age, evens sarms.

Hey dylan,
Thanks

WTF?!? Bud you are 15 years old....!!!!! Unreal...

This can't possibly be serious. If so, you are 15. Go train hard and eat a sandwich.

Milk has all the steroids you need for 10 years bro.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You're going to screw yourself jumping on gear at 15. Instead focus on training and nutrition. There are no shortcuts for hardwork.

hey man... okay... you have to understand how crazy this is and the repercussion that comes along with steroid use at your age... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise you to use steroids... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you are going to ruin your life man so i truly hope you think about this.. even the biggest assholes out there would not advise you to do this...

On a serious note bro, please listen to the advice given here. This is not a path you want to head down at your age. There are serious repercussions that you are not even aware of

Top Bottom