napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

15 year old

wenzerf

Banned
Hello Dylan,

I just watched your video on YouTube about bulking cycles. First I have to say I’m 15, I know that’s really young but I want to run my first cycle of deca with test. Can you give me advice on the dosing, how to avoid side effects etc?
I’d really appreciate your help!

No. Just No..........

wait 10 years and then come back here for answers.

You will ruin yourself for life doing steroids at this age.

Little brother, I think you know the answer to this already. You are FAR too young. You already have the best "cycle" available running through your veins right now. Your testosterone is the highest it will be and its an awesome time to take advantage of that for some big gains. Any hormones you put into your body right now will just screw you up later. Train hard, eat heavy (and clean), and get plenty of rest.

No dude please stop. You're 15. Don't ruin your life looking for the easy way out. Train hard, eat a ton, and put your dues in.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hello Dylan,

I just watched your video on YouTube about bulking cycles. First I have to say I’m 15, I know that’s really young but I want to run my first cycle of deca with test. Can you give me advice on the dosing, how to avoid side effects etc?

absolutely not in any way, shape or form will ANYONE recommend any sort of steroid use to you nor even discuss it with you... you have no business even thinking about nor talking about steroids... you need to focus on eating and growing...

Hello Dylan,

Being 15 years old, you might not realize the side effects that steroid abuse at your age can bring about. If you're interested in growing, at 15 your natural testosterone levels are high and hgh is through the roof.

Try this instead of steroids:
1) Increase caloric intake (more calories daily).
2) Increase natural training and some light weight training.
3) Start doing cardio/sports like bjj.
4) You can add BCAAs and some whey protein in light doses.
5) I would wait a few years for creatine.

Hello Dylan,

You are 15 years old man. Come on. That's extremely young. Your body will be still developing its endocrine system for many years. There's no way we are going to recommend steroids to you. You can seriously fuck yourself up doing so. I started my first cycle at 35 after training natural for over 20 years!

All you need is a good diet and some some hard heavy training. This whole lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't look for a magic solution or shortcut, because it isn't there. You need to focus on how to eat and how to train. Build a good natural foundation and come back in 10 years

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello Dylan,

Oh lord little brother...this is terrible. Did anyone tell you that your balls will be the size of green peas? AND whatever size your dick is right now you can bet it will get 3 inches smaller. Is this what you want? Big muscles and tiny little balls and dick? That is why all of us here wait until we are 25 years old.

If this is what you want then let me know and I will post a cycle for you.The girls will be attracted to you but you will have to tell them that none of your package works.
As for the guys...just hope you don't have to undress in a locker room.

Hello Dylan,

This scares me. What makes you think this would be ok? I have nephew your age and this stuff you shouldn't even know about! But its the world we live in today..the things you apparently have been expised to i never even knew existed til my late 20's!!!! First and foremost if you want to be healthy and fit at a young age that is wonderful.. most kids are not and do not even know the first thing about nutrition. What you should be doing is learning about food..nutrition..exercises that are right for you. I bet that your parents or grandparents cook your dinner and you don't even know what or if they buy lean meats etc. That is where you need to begin, in the gym find yourself a family member who is into fitness so you can have guidance with lifting etc. Not here..not watching steroid videos...if you have that much free time then you have the time to learn about how you are supposed to do things..naturally! I'm a mom and I'm going to speak as a mom.. you are in the wrong place!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

15 years old is when your body is basically on steroids by itself. These are your prime years to grow. Take advantage of this time as a natural. Eat a lot, train like an animal, and enjoy time with your friends. AAS? NOOOO WAY.

This guy cannot be serious! If this is not somebody trolling & you really are a 15 year old thinking of using steroids, STOP! Listen to most of the guys on here. You have all the time & testosterone you need in your body to build an admirable physique right now.

If your'e serious but unsure where to start regarding training & nutrition, I will gladly help you out. Please Pm me your stats and personal goals & I will send you a personalized 10 week program FREE OF CHARGE to help get you started. Just stay away from steroids or anybody trying to talk you into using them my man.

No. Period. You're 10 years too young. No one here will help you use steroids and fuck yourself up. And don't give me that "Arnold started at 15" bullshit

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It pains me to say no too because I'm so against fighting the will of natural selection...

But really you would be stupid to do this... your not even done with highschool. Your just gonna make yourself have a harder life. Your gonna be that dude who graduates looking like a sloppy bloated midget with boobs. Cause lord knows you don't know what your doing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Actually who here is in favor of just banning this kid for his own good. I would hat for our content to influence his young adult life. It's to easy to contact the sources here. Lord knows they don't ask for ID.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He's gone. We wot give him the answer he wants. Too dangerous for his own good to allow our sources to be accessed by him if he insists on doing it. Cant hold his hand but I can make it a whole lot harder to get the info he wants.
Went to school with way too many kids like him in this same boat. And they are all kinds of jacked up.

I can offer this young man first hand knowledge on this subject. I did my first cycle at 15 all the while not eating very clean and my workouts were half slamming weights around and half BS'ing about women. My system has only been F'ed up since. While over many years and cycles I reached a nice peak I screwed my body big time. Three years ago I suffered an injury and lost it all training wise. I literally dropped 20+ lbs of muscle and went from 10-12% normal b/f to damn near 30%!!!! Looking back I regret not waiting till I peaked naturally. Fellow the advice here bud! These guys are giving you quality advice that you could not put a price on. Jack yourself up by eating right, training hard and sleeping!!! Your shits prime to explode. Wait until hot chicks start calling you Sir or Mister before you ride anything else. Sucks to hear man but you will thank these dudes later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 16 year old, on my street, ask me if I took anything, because he wanted to do gear. I asked him what kind of gear and he didn't seem to respond. I told him to follow me and I would give him some of my gear. I told him to keep it a secret and pulled out my wife's big giant red jug of Syntha 6. Scooped some out for him into a ziplock and told him how to use it. He started shaking and asked if he could hide it here with me. I told him to bring it home and have his parents call me. They are friends of mine. Well believe it or not he comes and works out in my garage and does the complete routine I gave him. He looks dam good after 3 months.
Oh how youth is wasted on the young!!!

Top Bottom