esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 12wk Log - RAD/GW/S4/Osta/SR

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    You gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks on a cut...WOW!! keep up the work
    I gained closer to 13lbs actually, I didn't carry the gains up from the previous week. My stomach is finally starting to go away (im talking about that damn tire around my stomach). My wife and I joke and call it the "quack quack" because it reminds me of a kid with one of those floating duck things they grab ahold of and start kicking around in the water. I was just grabbing it anyway and kicking around pissed off that it was there.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Wow, incredible progress so far brother! And thank you for the nice detailed updates and pics. We really appreciate that. You are doing great. Keep it up!


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Thanks, I'm sure glad I got advice for you guys. I'm losing my body fat at a steady pace and would had likely went overboard on the cardio to my own detriment had I not gotten down the goal of losing 1-2lbs per week via calorie deficits and not actually exceeding that by marathon cardio sessions.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by soundscapes000 View Post
    Thanks, I'm sure glad I got advice for you guys. I'm losing my body fat at a steady pace and would had likely went overboard on the cardio to my own detriment had I not gotten down the goal of losing 1-2lbs per week via calorie deficits and not actually exceeding that by marathon cardio sessions.
    You gained 13 pounds in 3 weeks while eating at a 40% deficit? Wow...? That is crazy...
    Last edited by dissonance1; 04-25-2016 at 05:30 PM.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance1 View Post
    You gained 13 pounds in 3 weeks while eating at a 40 deficit? Wow...? That is crazy...
    Just in case I screwed up somehow with my estimates, we could probably run the numbers. I know I went up by 13 lbs, it would actually be 11.5 today after I weighed myself. So, at least some of that is fluctuation. I know I'm losing body fat, maybe 2.5% total so far. I think my fat mass was around 33lbs according to bodybuilding.com. It seems to suggest that I'm either not burning fat as quickly as I'd like to be or I may be consuming more calories than I thought. If I was really losing 2lbs of body fat per week, I'm thinking I'd have lost 6lbs of body fat in 3 weeks which would have maybe been 4.23% of body fat? I could be losing closer to 1lb of body fat per week and the rest I'm gaining is muscle.

    Maybe it has to do with the SARMs and the large protein intake?

  5. #15
    Cool log man, love the detail.

    Keep it coming

  6. #16
    Are these results common for cutting with this stack? I cannot fucking wait to do the Ultra Recomp Stack then.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance1 View Post
    Are these results common for cutting with this stack? I cannot fucking wait to do the Ultra Recomp Stack then.
    Everybody is different, and there's no way of predicting how each person will respond since there are so many variables at play

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #18
    everyone is different but there is no doubt that you will get and see gains and losses sarms are such a great product and this log is certainly one I will be following you may want to up your cardio up a bit to 45-60 mins just to maximize the GW's effects on fat burning potential. this is awesome

  9. #19
    Finished up 12-wk recomp cycle. Began clomid/GW and also started DAA about 2 weeks ago, I also added LGD to the mix at about week 7 at 5mg doses. I feel like after adding LGD to the mix, every time I worked out, there was noticeable difference after a couple days. I'm going to post final photos and measurements tomorrow. Definitely have to say it was a major transformation. I began at~24% body fat and ended with ~13%. My final weight ended up being 10lbs heavier than I was before. I started at 152lbs and ended up at 162lbs. Granted I lost 11% body fat, I lost a good deal of fat and replaced every bit of it and more with lean muscle. I'm working really hard over the next 4 weeks to try and bring out my lower abs. I'm concerned about too much cardio now as to prevent any muscle breakdown.

    My shape definitely completely changed. I had a calorie deficit over ~1,000 under maintenance daily so I feel like I was very lucky to put on the degree of muscle I have with such a hypo-caloric environment.

    Where to go from here?? I feel like I want to get my body fat down to around 8-10% and run a bulk cycle to bring out my chest. How long should you wait in-between cycles?

    Here are two photos I took a couple days ago. I will follow-up, however, will photos matching the same as before photos.

    20160621_215559.jpg
    20160622_155513.jpg

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by soundscapes000 View Post
    Finished up 12-wk recomp cycle. Began clomid/GW and also started DAA about 2 weeks ago, I also added LGD to the mix at about week 7 at 5mg doses. I feel like after adding LGD to the mix, every time I worked out, there was noticeable difference after a couple days. I'm going to post final photos and measurements tomorrow. Definitely have to say it was a major transformation. I began at~24% body fat and ended with ~13%. My final weight ended up being 10lbs heavier than I was before. I started at 152lbs and ended up at 162lbs. Granted I lost 11% body fat, I lost a good deal of fat and replaced every bit of it and more with lean muscle. I'm working really hard over the next 4 weeks to try and bring out my lower abs. I'm concerned about too much cardio now as to prevent any muscle breakdown.

    My shape definitely completely changed. I had a calorie deficit over ~1,000 under maintenance daily so I feel like I was very lucky to put on the degree of muscle I have with such a hypo-caloric environment.

    Where to go from here?? I feel like I want to get my body fat down to around 8-10% and run a bulk cycle to bring out my chest. How long should you wait in-between cycles?

    Here are two photos I took a couple days ago. I will follow-up, however, will photos matching the same as before photos.

    20160621_215559.jpg
    20160622_155513.jpg

    That's some seriously amazing progress bro! Good job! Your results are incredible.

    You can start another sarms stack 2 or 3 weeks after your pct is complete. Based on your goals, here is what I'd go with for the next one

    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
    1-12 LGD 10 mg per day dosed in the am

    PCT

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •