napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 year old son needs help

seener7

Doctors say letrozole would be a good way to have our son get on right track to combat stunted growth. They say it is not FDA approved and there are risks. I also heard it stops muscle growth. Can you give me some advice on this? You knowledge would be greatly appreciative.

Cmon man... your son is 12 years old. You don't want to risk his health experimenting on your own. You could potentially ruin his life. You need to find him a doctor who is proactive/willing to work with him.

are you kidding me right now... 12 years old.. letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor FIRST OF ALL.. what doctor are you even talking to and what on earthy is wrong with you in particular? this is asinine and INSANITY... im almost disgusted to even reply... .

Doctors say letrozole would be a good way to have our son get on right track to combat stunted growth.e.

I'm calling BS !..this is some info you got of the internet no doubt....or from a voodoo Dr maybe

What EXACTLY was your son's diagnosis??? And who diagnosed him as "stunted growth"...YOU?

sorry ..this just reeks

Doctors say letrozole would be a good way to have our son get on right track to combat stunted growth. They say it is not FDA approved and there are risks. I also heard it stops muscle growth. Can you give me some advice on this? You knowledge would be greatly appreciative.
Well you certainly aren't going to get any advice on that here regarding a 12 year old. If your son has truly been diagnosed with stunted growth, then doctors should be advising and treating him, so I don't know what you're doing here

Lol... if you’re serious then why wouldn’t the doc prescribe somatropin? I mean that is the common practice. Sounds like you got the bro-science scholarly edition of medicinal bullshit award handed to you for asking a ridiculous question elsewhere. [emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you certainly aren't going to get any advice on that here regarding a 12 year old. If your son has truly been diagnosed with stunted growth, then doctors should be advising and treating him, so I don't know what you're doing here

Exactly, we're not medical experts here. If you're worried about your doctor's diagnoses or treatment option, get a second opinion from another doctor.

Lol... if you’re serious then why wouldn’t the doc prescribe somatropin? I mean that is the common practice. Sounds like you got the bro-science scholarly edition of medicinal bullshit award handed to you for asking a ridiculous question elsewhere. [emoji471]

OP got to be trolling surely?

i dont even know why i reopened this thread.. . just so i could hit my head on my desk more? im just in disgust once again

Exactly, we're not medical experts here. If you're worried about your doctor's diagnoses or treatment option, get a second opinion from another doctor.

I’m a proctologist. Shitty job, but somebody’s gotta do it.

is this thread a joke? having a hard time trying to figure out if this thread is serious or your trolling, however, if anything letro will stunt a mans growth even more.... your "doctor" just wants what's in your wallet

Top Bottom