napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week test only cycle

tower34

Thoughts on a 12 week test only 325 mg a week cycle.

Mainly is this an acceptable length of time or is it to long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Thoughts on a 12 week test only 325 mg a week cycle.

Mainly is this an acceptable length of time or is it to long?

I’m newer here but just by reading your post I am gonna assume you are brand new. Maybe you should read the stickies at the beginning of the forums. If you are expecting an answer from any of the members here they are gonna flame you for not providing all the necessary information. Not tryna be a dick just being strait up. If you want answers you might want to reword your question with the correct information.

I’m newer here but just by reading your post I am gonna assume you are brand new. Maybe you should read the stickies at the beginning of the forums. If you are expecting an answer from any of the members here they are gonna flame you for not providing all the necessary information. Not tryna be a dick just being strait up. If you want answers you might want to reword your question with the correct information.

You’re better off observing and not responding. It’s a very straightforward question. All the required information is there.

Last edited:
You’re better off observing and not responding. It’s a very straightforward question. All the required information is there.

My apologies to OP. No disrespect intended. Won’t happen again. Thanks for all you guys do here.

My apologies to OP. No disrespect intended. Won’t happen again. Thanks for all you guys do here.
your fine brother, you didnt know and honestly, your comment was fine if he were new... check post counts next time but your fine bro

Top Bottom