esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: 12 week test only cycle

12 week test only cycle

Thoughts on a 12 week test only 325 mg a week cycle.

Mainly is this an acceptable length of time or is it to long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by tower34; 03-21-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tower34 View Post
    Thoughts on a 12 week test only 325 mg a week cycle.

Mainly is this an acceptable length of time or is it to long?

Iím newer here but just by reading your post I am gonna assume you are brand new. Maybe you should read the stickies at the beginning of the forums. If you are expecting an answer from any of the members here they are gonna flame you for not providing all the necessary information. Not tryna be a dick just being strait up. If you want answers you might want to reword your question with the correct information.

12 weeks is completely fine

12 week test only cycle

Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    Iím newer here but just by reading your post I am gonna assume you are brand new. Maybe you should read the stickies at the beginning of the forums. If you are expecting an answer from any of the members here they are gonna flame you for not providing all the necessary information. Not tryna be a dick just being strait up. If you want answers you might want to reword your question with the correct information.
    Youíre better off observing and not responding. Itís a very straightforward question. All the required information is there.

Last edited by tower34; 03-22-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    12 weeks is completely fine
    Thanks boss.

Thanks boss.

no problem bro, i know your not new here and you've given your stats plenty of time

Youíre better off observing and not responding. Itís a very straightforward question. All the required information is there.

My apologies to OP. No disrespect intended. Wonít happen again. Thanks for all you guys do here.

Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    My apologies to OP. No disrespect intended. Wonít happen again. Thanks for all you guys do here.
    your fine brother, you didnt know and honestly, your comment was fine if he were new... check post counts next time but your fine bro