napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week LGD ,RAD140 & GW stack update.

Aussymatt

Just throught id share my experience with these sarms. First ever cycle dosed as:
LGD 10mg daily 12 weeks
RAD140 20mg daily weeks 1-8 then 30mg weeks 9-12
GW 20mg daily 12 weeks.

Results:
Pre cycle weight 170lbs
Bf% 12.5%
12 week weight 184.8lbs
Bf% 12.8%

Great strength increase all round but especially in back and trap exercises
Biggest muscle gains in back,shoulders and traps. Chest also improved significant and its been one of my week points. My recovery time reduced dramatically so was able to push harder for longer.

Side effects:
Weeks 1-4 a large increase in hunger
Weeks 3-9 some minor joint awareness

I will mini pct next week as below
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg
Mk2866 25mg 4 weeks only.
I will document any strength/muscle loss but plan to train/eat the same so hopefully any loss will be minimal.

Next cycle i plan to have 4 weeks off cycle after pct do final bloods week 2 and if all good start a s4, mk2866 and gw 12 week cycle.Hoping to get to around 9% Bf with this cycle.
A huge thanku to Dylan for all his informative and essential information. I would never would of started a cycle before seeing his youtube videos.

4155bb125a7e3187bc3538599a6491cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tremendous work, diet and training clearly spot on too.

A great example for others, particularly those noobs who don't realise whats sarms can do.

Tremendous work, diet and training clearly spot on too.

A great example for others, particularly those noobs who don't realise whats sarms can do.

Thanks so much. I cant compare them to AAS as I have never used them but i'm more then happy with the results that sarms can bring. It Defiantly exceeded my expectations . Diet and training I made sure was defiantly on point, no point running peds IMO if you can't even get that aspect right .

Another update. One week into pct-
Clomid 50mg/25/25/25
Mk2866 25mg 4 weeks
Gw 20mg daily

Feeling great so far and strength is still increasing just PR on tbar rows and barbell shrugs. Still consuming 4000 calories. Heading overseas next Thursday will take mt PCT stack with me.
cab35ab64c6b3c98ee21b79dca45d6c6.jpg

Quick update. Week 3 into PCT. The first 2 weeks i was in Bali so diet and training did suffer alittle. My first week back to my usual gym and diet i havent lost any strength on my compounds lifts just noticed im not recovering as quickly as i did on cycle.
Physique wise im holding sone water retention that i definitely didnt have on cycle. I read that clomid can cause water retention so it could be that..... ? Not as hard in my muscles also. While cycling rad i was getting great hardness .
Libido no problems at all havent seen any difference precycle or post.
One week to go then ill break for 4 weeks then start my second planned cycle.

Thanks so much. I cant compare them to AAS as I have never used them but i'm more then happy with the results that sarms can bring. It Defiantly exceeded my expectations . Diet and training I made sure was defiantly on point, no point running peds IMO if you can't even get that aspect right .

Putting on 12 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks would definitely rival a lot of AAS cycles. Good work bro! Looking great

Quick update. Week 3 into PCT. The first 2 weeks i was in Bali so diet and training did suffer alittle. My first week back to my usual gym and diet i havent lost any strength on my compounds lifts just noticed im not recovering as quickly as i did on cycle.
Physique wise im holding sone water retention that i definitely didnt have on cycle. I read that clomid can cause water retention so it could be that..... ? Not as hard in my muscles also. While cycling rad i was getting great hardness .
Libido no problems at all havent seen any difference precycle or post.
One week to go then ill break for 4 weeks then start my second planned cycle.

Impressive work bro!

Top Bottom