esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101

Thread: 12 Week Healing Stack

  1. #21
    Update: I'm on my last phase of this wrist injury I came about. I just got my hard cast taken off yesterday & after all I have pretty good movements but obviously nothing close to full. I will be starting therapy soon after my vacation. My wrist is stiff & swollen but that's usual. I feel like this stack has helped a lot as I still have 5 weeks to go with the healing & recovery stack. I will keep you guys posted on my recovery in therapy. I am icing my wrist on & off to reduce swelling & help with the stiffness. Overall I'll be constantly moving the wrist to get back to normal. I feel good after all & hope to recover well during therapy & after. I'm in no rush as I want to recover as best as possible.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Synek13 View Post
    Update: I'm on my last phase of this wrist injury I came about. I just got my hard cast taken off yesterday & after all I have pretty good movements but obviously nothing close to full. I will be starting therapy soon after my vacation. My wrist is stiff & swollen but that's usual. I feel like this stack has helped a lot as I still have 5 weeks to go with the healing & recovery stack. I will keep you guys posted on my recovery in therapy. I am icing my wrist on & off to reduce swelling & help with the stiffness. Overall I'll be constantly moving the wrist to get back to normal. I feel good after all & hope to recover well during therapy & after. I'm in no rush as I want to recover as best as possible.

    excellent bro... MAKE SURE to not push it... go through the proper healing process.. your stack will enhance recovery tremendously and alleviate a lot of the pain etc... you will heal much quicker but you cannot push it or regardless of what your using, you will set yourself back... let the stack help you as it should... im really happy for you and i want you to heal as quickly as possible...

  3. #23
    Definitely not gonna rush it Dylan. The plan is to not workout till probably Next Year. I want to take this process slow & recover good. Regarding the healing & recovery stack, once I finish the 12 week mark & take 2-3 weeks off, would it be beneficial in any way to retake the stack again for 12 weeks. Also I know you may have not came upon a wrist orif injury but is there anything I can take from your knowledge on recovering & having my movements back? Also when it comes to having some plate & screws inside my bone, would it be beneficial to have those taken out or that doesn't matter. I know no one is a doctor here but maybe someone has an idea on what's beneficial when it comes to injuries like this.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Synek13 View Post
    Definitely not gonna rush it Dylan. The plan is to not workout till probably Next Year. I want to take this process slow & recover good. Regarding the healing & recovery stack, once I finish the 12 week mark & take 2-3 weeks off, would it be beneficial in any way to retake the stack again for 12 weeks. Also I know you may have not came upon a wrist orif injury but is there anything I can take from your knowledge on recovering & having my movements back? Also when it comes to having some plate & screws inside my bone, would it be beneficial to have those taken out or that doesn't matter. I know no one is a doctor here but maybe someone has an idea on what's beneficial when it comes to injuries like this.

    absolutely... you would not take any time off of 677... you need to run that for 6 months to a year with no break... definitely continue the stack again after the 2-3 weeks... just add mk2866 and lgd back with 677 at that point...

    you dont want to do much on that injury... you can massage it lightly each day and just try to slowly get movement and stretches on it but at a very slow pace... never push it whatsoever

  5. #25
    Yes! The only issue is, is that mk677 is out of stock & I emailed justin regarding that and he said that he has no idea when it will be back in stock. I'm running low on it & need it as soon as possible. Definitely going to keep squeezing into a fist &I slowly making movements on it to get the wrist back as much as possible. Regarding scars, do you know of any really good gel that can help with scars. Just want to clear them out a little. I will definitely keep this thread updated as I process through therapy & rehab.

  6. #26
    It's been a good run on this healing stack. Only downfall is when i purchased the sarms, i purchased them individually and at week 9 i ran out of mk-677 due to sarmsx running out of stock. I am finishing week 11 and have 1 more week left on mk-2886 and LGD. I will be starting my Mini PCT as soon as I'm done with MK-2886 & LGD. After 4 weeks of PCT. I will take 2-3 weeks off and I will be looking for a new stack that either Dylan or Rick can help me out on. Overall this stack has absolutely helped me in my recovery process from my wrist injury. My wrist/hand still feel stiff and numb but that will be there for awhile. I have been getting back to the gym just doing small movements to get that range of motion. Also been doing therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks. So far, everything is great in the healing process. Dylan or Rick, I would like to talk to either one of you on a great upcoming stack down the road with the goal i have planned. Appreciate the help!

  7. #27
    great man glad to hear it went well obvi gainzz isn't what you were after mainly healing and it seems to be working well there is all types of scar lotions and potions i have just used vitamin e caps in the past and pop em open and rub it in on scars etc

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Synek13 View Post
    It's been a good run on this healing stack. Only downfall is when i purchased the sarms, i purchased them individually and at week 9 i ran out of mk-677 due to sarmsx running out of stock. I am finishing week 11 and have 1 more week left on mk-2886 and LGD. I will be starting my Mini PCT as soon as I'm done with MK-2886 & LGD. After 4 weeks of PCT. I will take 2-3 weeks off and I will be looking for a new stack that either Dylan or Rick can help me out on. Overall this stack has absolutely helped me in my recovery process from my wrist injury. My wrist/hand still feel stiff and numb but that will be there for awhile. I have been getting back to the gym just doing small movements to get that range of motion. Also been doing therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks. So far, everything is great in the healing process. Dylan or Rick, I would like to talk to either one of you on a great upcoming stack down the road with the goal i have planned. Appreciate the help!

    excellent brother... i would get back on mk677... you have not missed too long and since you let it get built up this long, you won't have to start from scratch with it again...

    as far as your next cycle... what are your main goals... i know your wanting to heal quicker but has the goals changed? let me know and i'll give you the cycle layout!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    great man glad to hear it went well obvi gainzz isn't what you were after mainly healing and it seems to be working well there is all types of scar lotions and potions i have just used vitamin e caps in the past and pop em open and rub it in on scars etc
    I haven't used anything for scar healing. haven't thought about that yet.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    excellent brother... i would get back on mk677... you have not missed too long and since you let it get built up this long, you won't have to start from scratch with it again...

    as far as your next cycle... what are your main goals... i know your wanting to heal quicker but has the goals changed? let me know and i'll give you the cycle layout!
    So it wouldn't be an issue if i ordered mk-677 tonight and start it back up next week? After my 12 week ends with mk-2886 & LGD, should i just continue on taking mk-677 year round with no break even during pct?

    As for regarding the next goal, after i get done with my pct and take a 2-3 week break i would like to grab an amazing stack. I'd like to continue getting all my healing purposes during whatever stack you suggest, but i would also like to take a cutting stack in regards to losing fat but maintaining muscle and strength. I would also like to use something for vascularity and energy for the gym. I would love to run a great stack that offers all of that as well as continuing my healing process. Let me know what you have for me Dylan?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •