napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week cycle Test stacked with tbol

Theclassickid

Hey guys , new to isarms , been researching to do a 12 weeks cycle of test and 4-6 weeks of tbol - running 1 -12 weeks of 500mg of test a week and 6 weeks of tbol at 60 mgs and pct is nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks and clomid 50mg for 2 weeks ? Any helps or suggestions would be helpful this is my secong cycle first time stacking though .

Welcome aboard,
Cycle Looks good but do you have an AI for the cycle? and your pct also needs some work based on what is recommended here..
What are you're stats?

Age, height weight, body fat %

Thanks mate , teying to learn as much as i can to help me grow , i have arimidex on hand (liquid) form , how can you help me with my pct? , My stats im 22 years old , height : 177cm , weight : 84 kgs , body fat: 13 % at the moment, done my first cycle about 6 months ago just test for 12 weeks , doing 1.5ml for first 8 wks then 1 ml for 4 weeks then pct was 2 weeks clomid and nolvadex : was done by a mate for pct was pissed when i found out pct wasnt long enough and it effected my gains badly.

Well the only help your going to get is advice on stopping your cycle and pct'ing now. No one here is going to advise steroid use at your age man. Your body is not done maturing naturally yet, give it until at least 25 yrs of age .

Thanks mate , teying to learn as much as i can to help me grow , i have arimidex on hand (liquid) form , how can you help me with my pct? , My stats im 22 years old , height : 177cm , weight : 84 kgs , body fat: 13 % at the moment, done my first cycle about 6 months ago just test for 12 weeks , doing 1.5ml for first 8 wks then 1 ml for 4 weeks then pct was 2 weeks clomid and nolvadex : was done by a mate for pct was pissed when i found out pct wasnt long enough and it effected my gains badly.

You're still really young bro... I would stop now and maybe just use sarms.. you risk doing some serious long term damage as your body is still developing ...

https://youtu.be/1JGvrqErX8g

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom