napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Cutting Stack Advice on Training & Sarms

raybeast

Hey Guys. I've been reading around the forum for a nice cutting stack to maintain muscle and possibly gain strength (not necessarily size).

I am currently 31 years old. I have been consistently training for 3 years with alot of trial and error and no coaching. I was 300 pounds about 3-4 years ago and as of today, I am about 175. I'm not very strong in the chest area but I am decent in the back and biceps. I would say I am about 14-16% Body fat.

Currently I am doing reverse pyramid training to get my strength up and so far it has been a great progression. I only workout 3 days per week. Mon, Wed, Fri. I am going to break down my routine and I will definitely take all advice.

Mondays - Weighted Chin Ups - 6 reps (my weight plus 60), 8 reps (weight plus 30), 10 reps (Body weight)
Standing Shoulder Press - 6 reps, 8, 10, (145, 130, 115)
Dumb Bell Rows - 4 reps, 6, 8 (100, 90, 80)
Lateral Raises - 4 sets of 14 (25 pounds)
Hanging Leg Raises - 2 sets of 15

Wednesdays - Single Leg Squats - 2 sets, 4-6 reps (machine about 240 per leg plus body weight, and decrease by 10% on next set)
Deadlifts - 3 sets - 5 reps, 8 reps , 10 reps (340, 290, 235)
Calf Raises - 2 sets, 10-12 reps, 12 -15 reps
Barbell Curls - 2 sets - 6-8, 8-10, (100 pounds, 90)
Hammer Curls - 3 sets 6-8,8-10, 10 (45, 40,35)

Fridays - Incline Bench - 2 sets 4-6, 6-8 (185, 145)
Flat Bench - 2 sets 4-6,6-8 (205, 185)
Skull Crushers - 2 sets 6-8, 8-10 (95, 85)
Rear Delt Flys - 4 sets or 15 (25 pounds)
Ab Wheel - 2-3 sets of 15

I started this training style about 3 months ago and have been able to add at least 20 pounds in weight to a lot of those numbers above. Some even more.

My diet is pretty much a deficient. I eat maintenance calories most of the time but when you include the work out days and my active job, I would say I am always in a deficit. My macros are around 40, 25, 35 carbs, protein, fat on training days and 35, 30, 35 on off days. People tend to always over do it on the protein and not get enough fats from their diet. Once I cut down the protein and upped the fats, I saw significant changes in body composition and sex drive. I recently got some Aromasin because I was concerned about how high my Estrogen had gotten. So that has been a plus.

However I want to take my fitness to the next level. First I want to get my BF around 8% and a weight of maybe 160-165 and then I want to add the muscle back and bulk up to about 185-190. I know this is a lengthy process but I know I can do this with the help of SARMS. I am not interested in running test or gear (you know what I mean) at the moment. I just want want a decent strength training advice for the cutting cycle and maybe some advice on the sarms.

I am currently considering S4 & GW-501516 for 12 weeks and then a 4 week PCT of Clomid & MK-2866. Also, doing my Aromasin EOD for the Estro which I hear should help also with fat loss and IGF-1.

Any advice is appreciated.

bro first off great job on your journey I think gw s4 along with some mk and sr9009 would do you goo in lean mass and fat burning. I will let the pros get you a layout. my question is your estrogen was high or it was too low and your sex drive diminished or came back? I was confused on that statement. have you gotten bloodwork done? to check all of your levels?

bro first off great job on your journey I think gw s4 along with some mk and sr9009 would do you goo in lean mass and fat burning. I will let the pros get you a layout. my question is your estrogen was high or it was too low and your sex drive diminished or came back? I was confused on that statement. have you gotten bloodwork done? to check all of your levels?

Hey bud. Sorry for the confusion. As far as my estrogen. I had about a year stint where the weight loss slowed and I was retaining water. Also I was developing male pattern baldness. So at first I was inhibiting 5ar and DHT. Yes my hair started growing back but my strength and sex drive halted. Then after extensive research and getting test/estro levels, I realized that the reason most guys develop baldness and prostate issues is because the estrogen starts rising above the test. So when that happens, DHT rises to counter act the elevated estrogen. Obviously you know how that story ends. My hair is almost back to my teen age years. I may have to do some derma rolling to get the last few spots back. However, that was totally off topic.*

My drive is back to normal and I actually would say it is improved because my desire is much higher but I have better self control when comes to abstaining from masturbation or having sex with any old woman off the streets just for the O. Also, my morning wood has been much more prevalent, which means I'm making hormones during sleep which is a great sign that my balance is coming back.

Top Bottom