PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10weeks cutting cycle

10weeks cutting cycle

Hi, can you help me???

I want to try a 10weeks cutting cycle based on TREN and test P and masteron
    Can you help me with dosage???
    And can i also take winny for last 5weeks???
    What would be the dosage???

What would be the proper PCT??? 🙏🏻
    Thank U so much sir

What is your age, training experience, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work withÖ

Nanstara

Iím 28
    Iím lifting for 3years
    My body fat ia about 20%
    I also want to have ECA and HGH beside my cycle

Iím 28
    Iím lifting for 3years
    My body fat ia about 20%
    I also want to have ECA and HGH beside my cycle

Your body fat is well too high to safely and effectively run an AAS cycle right now. You are going to want to at a minimum to get that down to 15% first. You could definitely still use a sarms cutting stack to help you get there. Esarms.com has some top tier cutting stacks, and if you're interested you can PM for a discount code.

body fat is much too high for steroid use... you want to be in the 12-13 range... you could definitely look at a sarms stack to start with...

My height is 182 cm and my weight is 94kg, i can reach easily to the 15% body fat with a proper ECA stack and slight diet in 1month and then start my cycle,
    imagine iím on that body fat and guide me for my dosage please...

This is my second cycle, the last one was 1year age 7 weeks of testP, winnie, masteron

I want also know about my PCT after my cycle
    Thanks U so much

im not imagining anything... i dont advise things when people are not ready which could encourage use... im not a moron man

Sir, iím in progress to lose some fat and get to 12% bf, in my country iran we donít have exprienced coaches, so i may do alot of mistakes with stack and doaing

If you want i can send you my pics so and medical test so you can give me some offer
    I should use VPN everytime to talk to you and this is so hard