napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

100mg test cream

provadars

Dylan i watch your videos and appreciate your knowledge. Wondered if you could answer question for me since you don’t have a video in the topic. I have 100mg test cream and was going to get my wife on a bit of it and wanted to know if i could give her 35-50 mg daily or what you think is a safe dose? I don’t know if you feel comfortable answering this for me or not but thought I’d Ask. Thank you

Are you just going on a hunch as far as giving your wife test??? Blood work def needs to be done before hand. You don’t want to be messing around with Test and females. My wife and I got our blood work done and the test came back she could benefit from a lil more test as well as some other things but the point is we got the blood test done first. Are you also self prescribing yourself test as well?

Dylan i watch your videos and appreciate your knowledge. Wondered if you could answer question for me since you don’t have a video in the topic. I have 100mg test cream and was going to get my wife on a bit of it and wanted to know if i could give her 35-50 mg daily or what you think is a safe dose? I don’t know if you feel comfortable answering this for me or not but thought I’d Ask. Thank you

seriousely? what is she wanting to get out of that? My sisters ex had her taking test and we had no idea. She said she was getting body hair growth....i mean if thats what she is wanting...her body

seriousely? what is she wanting to get out of that? My sisters ex had her taking test and we had no idea. She said she was getting body hair growth....i mean if thats what she is wanting...her body

Ya You need have blood work forsure I mean women can benefit from a lil more Test but the amounts are so so small.

Top Bottom