napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

100% Natty looking to get on sarms 47 years old......

friendss

So I think I have hit a point in my life I want more to research . I have done hours upon hours of research I just dont no what to get. I want to cut but also gain muscle on my research test subject. The test subject cant handle jitters due to anxiety but lives on creatine and NO pills as well as pre work out. But about 200 grams of caffeine is my limit. My test subject spends 2-3 hours in the gym 6 days a week. It works on its own pace to avoide jitters. My test subject weighs 186.
1. what do you think my research should stack or not stack?
2. Should my research stop pre workout or creatine or NO when on a cycle?
3. I like the hard pump look to last for my research .

you dont need to speak in code bro, so please stop and talk normal...

it makes no difference whether you take your supplements or not on cycle... thats up to you...

here is the layout.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

yes you can take those all if you want, thats up to you... i dont really see the point... maybe the pre workout but the others, not so much but if you like them, then thats up to you...

Dylan,

quick question:
is the mini pct 13-16 a bottle of m1 mk?

or I guess the question is what qualifies as a mini pct.

rob

Dylan,

quick question:
is the mini pct 13-16 a bottle of m1 mk?

or I guess the question is what qualifies as a mini pct.

rob

I guess im lost. I gave you the entire layout and made it as easy as possible. Everything u need for the mini pct is literally right there in black and white so i honestly dont know how to make it any easier

HA! that's on me.

ok, doh---apologies!... it's right below.... I see it!

---I thought that was a product description right below... as in you were promoting the 3 products....
ah man...no worries.
got it. all good. onward.

Top Bottom