esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: 10-day 'break' on Test?

10-day 'break' on Test?

Hey Guys,

I'm eager to start my 12 week test-e only cycle but have a 10-day trip planned in March where I can't pin. Is it possible to pin the day of (or day before) leaving and then finish the cycle upon my return? Thanks for any advice.

Yes you will be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Yes you will be ok...
    Ok, would it make any sense to 'extend' the cycle by the 10-days missed?

Not really... your levels will drop a little lower than usual for a few days but I don't see the need to extend the cycle for this.

As CB said donít extend and as long as test e, test c, sus, etc 10 days between pinning isnít ideal but itís not going to ruin your cycle or anything you will be fine.

Great info, thanks guys!

makes zero sense to extend it man, you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by KILLe View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm eager to start my 12 week test-e only cycle but have a 10-day trip planned in March where I can't pin. Is it possible to pin the day of (or day before) leaving and then finish the cycle upon my return? Thanks for any advice.
    Yeah that's fine. I've done it many times

You could just pin extra amount just before you leave, still be plenty in your system when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by mattylad123 View Post
    You could just pin extra amount just before you leave, still be plenty in your system when you get back.
    thats is absolutely stupid to tell someone to do and completely unnecessary... smfh