napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 dose of propecia

herlert9

Hi Dylan,
Being straight forward, I took one dose of 1mg finasteride 4 days ago. I researched a lot about the drug and figured the risk of side effects would be very very low. My father also takes it and does not have problems with libido or obtaining and erection (was difficult to discuss with him but I am worried). After a few hours of taking the pill I freaked out over sexual side effects. Since taking the one pill I have had bad anxiety and have not been able to achieve an erection until today, but it was difficult. I have also had issues with libido. My question is have you had clients who's side effects went away after stopping medication? I'm just glad I only took one dose and am hoping my hormones will bounce back to normal in time as they seem to be getting a little bit better by the day.

Thanks

I have had issues from Finasteride that subsided. I was on it for around 2-3weeks before I seen the sides though. I think the issues your having right now are just psychological because your worried about it. You'll be fine man, I wouldn't take anymore though

yes, i have seen some people stop taking it and have the problems disappear but the people that took it long term have had continuous issues... i would just stop it before you get to that point

I did Finasteride for 6 months and decided to stop because the risks (and sides) outweighed the benefits. Maybe I should have stuck with it longer to see benefits but I had really bad brain fog and it was interfering with my job. I don't recommend blocking DHT. Just leave it alone you need it.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I guess I am feeling better but still having trouble "down there." I think it is in my head do to anxiety because I still wake up "alert" in the mornings. But my libido seems incredibly low. How long did it take for side effects to go away for those who quit? My main concern is the fear that I may have sent my hormones out of whack by messing with my DHT. I'm 21 years old by the way.

So you're saying you only took 1 pill? Am I understanding this correctly?

What was the reason for taking Finasteride at 21 years old? You're lucky you only took 1 pill. I have no earthly idea why you do such a thing.

from my experience i took it for 6 months everyday at 1.25mg dosage but unfortunately i had really bad side effects from them and it took me a year to fully recover. the thing thats really hard when it come to this drug is half of the time it can be paranoia causing the problems rather then the drug and i will admit the second i got some side effects i panicked and was paranoid everyday so who knows. i do know one thing though and that is if i was to take it again i would work up to 1.25mg over a month and try and keep myself in good condition above and below :grin:

Yes just one pill. I got a prescription because I am already developing a receding hairline and general hair thinning. I wanted to hear about people who experienced side effects, stopped, and how long they took to go away. I do think my symptoms are mainly due to paranoia but it is still a very scary thing.

Yes just one pill. I got a prescription because I am already developing a receding hairline and general hair thinning. I wanted to hear about people who experienced side effects, stopped, and how long they took to go away. I do think my symptoms are mainly due to paranoia but it is still a very scary thing.
I can't believe a doctor prescribed Finasteride to a 21 year old. You'll be ok bro just give it a few days to a few weeks. Don't take that shit again... Ever...

Thanks man! I really appreciate all of the speedy replies. In the meantime, I'll quit googling people's horror stories and focus on being more optimistic. I do believe the placebo effect is a very powerful thing.

Thanks man! I really appreciate all of the speedy replies. In the meantime, I'll quit googling people's horror stories and focus on being more optimistic. I do believe the placebo effect is a very powerful thing.
Yes you only took 1 pill bro... If you took it for a few days or weeks I would understand. I'm sure it had an effect on you because just like we preach wait to use steroids until you are older you see now what effect this can have on someone not fully developed.

Top Bottom