napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 cycle steroids Testosterone

combsest

Hi I’m 51 years old and wondering if that’s to old to start a test cycle I’ve lost over 100 lbs and have 30 lbs to go once I reach my goal weight 190 I would like to try this I’ve been working out over a year and on low carb lifestyle felling great but still weak can’t handle much weight

51 years old 5’10” tall weight now 228 going Down to 190 before I consider a cycle don’t know my body fat % I’m not looking to get really big just muscular to help with lose skin and still need to have surgery for gynecomastia And lose skin thinking of trying Sustanon 250 only cycle 12 weeks 1 ml every 7 days not sure on post Cycle Therapy and one problem that bothers me is I have a heart arrhythmia irregular heartbeat and thinking this may make it worse

you should not be using steroids at all... no way i would advise that... sarms, yes, you can go that route but no way on steroids... not if you paid me would i advise that

Ok what would sarms do to benefit me and what would you recommend how are they compared to steroids I’ve been using creatine HC1 for about 15 weeks plus pre work out and branch chain amino acids All by beyond raw chemistry labs Eating about 180 grams lean beef chicken turkey per day plus healthy fats coconut oil butter olive oil and 30 to fifty fast acting’s carbs fruits just about 1 hour before working out and bcaa right after work out plus leafy green vegetables The rest of the day I’m just not satisfied with the weight I’m able to work with I started out 120 lbs on bench press 4sets 3 at 110 for 6/8 reps last set 120 lbs 5/6 reps and now only doing 130/140 doesn’t seem like very good increase in strength or muscle as far as looks I work out about 3 hours weight training 1 hr low intensity cardio every other day

Top Bottom