napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1-Andro

jodmints

Hello Dylan! I'm currently 18 and I'm going to to turn 19 this year. For months now I've been skeptical about taking 1-Andro because I really want to increase muscle mass and shed fat but it is not that easy for me. I have been seriously lifting for 2 years now and compete in powerlifting. I was wondering if it would be smart for me to take Steel Supplements 1-Andro at my age. The main thing I am concerned about is that if it will harm my body and fuck up everything. I would just like to know your opinion thank you!

Don't bother, its weak and will disappoint you. Apart from that you are several years too young anyway.

you have been lifting a whole 2 years? come on bro... first of all, you already know its absurd to be using a hormone of any type at your age and secondly, two years is NOTHING in terms of how long you have been lifting... you need to focus on your diet and training... you can use things like whey, bcaas and creatine but NO ped's whatsoever

You can't use anything hormonal at your age bro. You need to stay away from all of that stuff. The only thing you need right now is a good diet and some hard ass training

Top Bottom