napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1,000 Posts

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Ya know, I used to have a life. Now I spend way too much time with you bunch of meatheads.

BTW, please post your stats.

I feel like a new guy posting a thread with not enough info and then you coming in and asking for stats is basically rite of passage at this point. Maybe we could set up an auto-post, where whenever someone posts their first thread on here it automatically adds a reply to their thread from you saying 'post your stats. dont post what you think we wana hear, be fuckin honest'

Ya know, I used to have a life. Now I spend way too much time with you bunch of meatheads.

BTW, please post your stats.

I remember the day I had 1,000 posts......17,649 posts ago LOL

J/k this forum wouldn't be the same without EZ!!

I remember the day I had 1,000 posts......17,649 posts ago LOL

J/k this forum wouldn't be the same without EZ!!

Yea, I really fell off the face of the earth for a while there. But you're not getting rid of me THAT easily!

Yea, I really fell off the face of the earth for a while there. But you're not getting rid of me THAT easily!

Like I said man. It's never the same without you around my friend. We go back a lot of years brother!

You only have a 1000+? Damn bro i got 5800 and im barely on. Lol

PHURIOUS

I know, I know....in my defense I have a flip cell phone and dial up internet @ home so I have a hard time getting on as much as other guys.

OK that's a lie, I just dropped off the earth for a while (not literally)

Lol that's because all your posts are yelling at people to post stats lol

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

I'm getting "Please Post Your Stats" t-shirts made.

Smallest size will be XL.

Anyone on the board is welcome buy 1.......you have to send me $25 and post your stats.

Last edited:
No small for us guys that wanna be big?

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Anyone who fits into a small is immediately banned for life....and no one give me this "it's for my girl" BS, if any of us had bikini model girlfriends we wouldn't be on this board all the damn time.

Anyone who fits into a small is immediately banned for life....and no one give me this "it's for my girl" BS, if any of us had bikini model girlfriends we wouldn't be on this board all the damn time.

Now that's some funny shit... Seriously though bro I need one for my girl....lol

I know, I know....in my defense I have a flip cell phone and dial up internet @ home so I have a hard time getting on as much as other guys.

OK that's a lie, I just dropped off the earth for a while (not literally)

I'm only 27 away from the 1000 post club. Ha so if I drum up just a few more non sensical posts in in!!!!

Top Bottom