napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Zitexx Pharmacueticals Primobolan Scam

G

Zitexx Pharamacueticals aka Defcon1 on Evolutionary.org has been selling a list of products and for un heard of prices so we decided to see what this primobolan was all about.. The primo is 70$ / Vial and anyone whose not a complete dumbass knows it is impossible to sell at that price unless you like giving money away.. Anyways, the first pics are what a Labmax primobolan test is supposed to look like, and the later pics are the Zitexx Pharmacueticals primobolan.. As you can guess it didn't have a millimeter of real primo so this must be known..

Here are pictures from the LABMAX website that show what primobolan should look like

[attachment=3:3usw66yx]primo lm naked test 2.jpg[/attachment:3usw66yx] [attachment=2:3usw66yx]primo lm verify.jpg[/attachment:3usw66yx][attachment=1:3usw66yx]primo lm verify uv light.jpg[/attachment:3usw66yx][attachment=0:3usw66yx]primo uv light 2 lm.jpg[/attachment:3usw66yx]
1z3rsdk.jpg

Here is Zitexx being tested

29pqder.jpg

Zitexx Results

35iumaf.jpg

Conclusion: Although labmax doesn't really test for absolute purity, we can tell from the labmax website that whatever is in these vials came up a some green garbage, could be test prop, could be EQ, could be both. But what we do know is that it's not what's marked on the vial of Primobolan.. Therefore this is bullshit and I recommend no one to buy this bullshit

Attachments

• primo lm naked test 2.jpg
    primo lm naked test 2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 281
  • primo lm verify.jpg
    primo lm verify.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 281
  • primo lm verify uv light.jpg
    primo lm verify uv light.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 281
  • primo uv light 2 lm.jpg
    primo uv light 2 lm.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 281
His test e is under question about being week, I love how you get bashed on a forum for posting legit info on a lab when it's bad. I posted something about a labmax just because I ordered a lot and was going to do it for shits and gigs, dude was like only noobs buy labmax kits blah blah blah lol. I have a bunch of his gear so I'm sure everything is weak or not legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post Wiz! Guys, its imperative to really research before you buy anything. If it sounds too good to be true, then 99% of the time it is

I know I shouldn't post over on the other forum but I had to because def says he will make his stuff right. I simply said looks like his primo is fake, wonder what his groupies will have to say

This is a good example of why we need to wait to buy from an non vetted source until bloodwork and lab max is done...Its been months of selling this and probably thousands made before the bad news got out. Now there are dudes with bunk ass shit in their stash...Fuck man...this shit drives me crazy..

Lol wonder if he "makes it right" like he said or if he's back supplying his pro bb he was talking about

Once you get exsposed for shipping bunk gear its hard to recover. Just ask hammer anabolics lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lol what's bad is people line up over there to get some hammer time. I talked to the guy one time and knew he wasn't right in the head. I do have a question i seen zitexx maybe trying to become a source here what will happen with that?

Achilles87 said:
Lol what's bad is people line up over there to get some hammer time. I talked to the guy one time and knew he wasn't right in the head. I do have a question i seen zitexx maybe trying to become a source here what will happen with that?

He will be banned.. We don't allow that type of shit here man, we actually care about our members and don't want them injecting apple juice, let alone a PCT company claiming to sell nolva and clomid that is pepto bismol and completely fuck up someones recovery and then some, it's unprofessional and just straight unethical

Awesome, you guys are straight up man. I can't wait to give some of that tren storm a try

What a shocker... someone with EVO association doing something shady... what a fucking shocker...

$70 a vial is the first indication and anyone that thinks they are getting a deal or even considers that honestly somewhat deserves...

Also, anyone that has the audacity to scam and pull shit like this needs more than exposed, they need to a CM sandwich... (watch harold and kumar #2 to understand what that means) LOLLL

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS...

Zitexx Pharmaceuticals = EXPOSED

This scenario seems to be playing out alot lately. ..why would a lab knowingly send out bullshit? If I ran a lab. .you better believe my shit would be as close to Pharm grade as possible. The anonononimity of the Internet and the nature of the business makes a scammers pockets fat..Fucking inferiates me.

BLOODLINE said:
This scenario seems to be playing out alot lately. ..why would a lab knowingly send out bullshit? If I ran a lab. .you better believe my shit would be as close to Pharm grade as possible. The anonononimity of the Internet and the nature of the business makes a scammers pockets fat..Fucking inferiates me.

Brother the problem is that these douchebags dont think long term and dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves... Wouldnt it make sense to sell a top notch product at a very competitive price, earn respect and develop customer loyalty, thus developing longevity and everyone wins! That probably makes too much sense though!

Not to mention they just rebrand and pop back up and run the same scheme over and over. .the sponsors on this board are all anyone needs bro. I mean I've been in the game for 20 years man. ..seen every source fall. ..none stand the test of time... the gear I'm running now is top notch. ..your running it as well. ..I'll have bloods back by Tuesday but have no doubts they will be on point. As long as the riff raff gets squashed here we will all be scam free with quality gear. ..who could ask for anything more?

It costs roughly $35 after raws and vialing for primo 100mg/ml from a supplier standpoint. Now let's look at this from a logical stand point. Normal profit margins would be making testosterone enanthate for $3 all said and done; selling at $45-60. Do we see the difference in mark up? Sorry sources, not a single one of you will out smart this mod on my worst day. Nice posts - and validation.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
It costs roughly $35 after raws and vialing for primo 100mg/ml from a supplier standpoint. Now let's look at this from a logical stand point. Normal profit margins would be making testosterone enanthate for $3 all said and done; selling at $45-60. Do we see the difference in mark up? Sorry sources, not a single one of you will out smart this mod on my worst day. Nice posts - and validation.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

This is the why hes on my team!! Now hows that for a bitch slap of reality??????????

Top Bottom