napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

You tell me if I have been scammed

theforce

I am withholding the name of this so called source because I still have some hope of receiving my gear. This source is held in high regard here and was banned from Evo a few months back. I placed an order, and he preferred a Re load it card, which the first one I bought was wrong. I then was going to Money Gram, but for some reason it was flagged, no big deal. After looking everywhere then having to go deep into the hood I found this Re load it card. The next day emailed the info he needed from card , and he replied " thank you for your bussiness" , so I assumed all was well. Three days later I get an email stating they froze his re load it account, and can I send the funds another method. Turns out five years ago I used a Green dot card, which is the same as reload it, and have an account with them, well this caused trouble because you cannot have two in your name. I sort all of that out over three days and go to get the funds from reloadit and they start grilling me for almost a half hour. They say the card was used in fraudulent activity, and if I want the funds I need to send proof of purchase and a photo copy of my ID, yeah rite. I do this without my wife knowing and she would notice if I had a re load card, so I saved the number he needed, and besides for security purposes fuck that . With all of the shit going on here is my info that is linked to this fraudulent account. Turns out this "source" told me to do just that. He said just send them the info no big deal. At this point I felt as if my security was comprised, and was pissed. Long story short this was back in August, and he has been dicking me around ,and saying he is waiting for equipment . I told him please just tell me fuck you I am not sending you anything, but he says no man its coming I swear.

This source has a good name hear, but the way I have been handled makes me question fellow members security, and I am sure the quality of product could be brought into question.

Ya man anything like this pm immediatly so we can help where we can.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I mean if he has a good name here and evo and nobody else has had an issue, I would think there is genuinely a valid reason.not saying your not special or anything but why go out of thier way to scam one person..again I'd have to hear the source to confirm that but still.

It's tough man. I'm waiting on shit for a month jow too from my go too source who had the same problem..he'll we might be talking about the same guy.

Difference is I have been in thay position. You really don't understand how much shit can go wrong till you're trying to brew you're own gear. And how much time shit takes. You gotta remember dude this powder is imported from china. Generally supplies like vials and filters are quick though. Lots of things to consider but I see where you're coming from..

I just know what it's like to not have powder to fill a couple orders then have to carefully re order. Then you're simply at the mercy of you're supplier at that point.be nice if I could quote specific ETA'S but it doesn't work that way.

Ya thats odd reload its and greendot got shut down like over a year ago. Weird he still asked for that. Hmmm.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Ya thats odd reload its and greendot got shut down like over a year ago. Weird he still asked for that. Hmmm.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Ya that part is wierd. I do know WU is causing some problems lately. Mg is still a good option though.

Ya that part is wierd. I do know WU is causing some problems lately. Mg is still a good option though.

I had a couple wu things weird. Where they held the funds. Cust had to call and they asked what the money was for. But never show id and all this weird crap. But they are making t tougher. The way to stop undrground activity is the money source. Thats how they take down drug cartels. Not the drugs. But the MONEY

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well that 300 limit for test questions is pretty new. I sent a money order not long ago for 450 with a tq. Maybe 6 months ago.

I am withholding the name of this so called source because I still have some hope of receiving my gear. This source is held in high regard here and was banned from Evo a few months back. I placed an order, and he preferred a Re load it card, which the first one I bought was wrong. I then was going to Money Gram, but for some reason it was flagged, no big deal. After looking everywhere then having to go deep into the hood I found this Re load it card. The next day emailed the info he needed from card , and he replied " thank you for your bussiness" , so I assumed all was well. Three days later I get an email stating they froze his re load it account, and can I send the funds another method. Turns out five years ago I used a Green dot card, which is the same as reload it, and have an account with them, well this caused trouble because you cannot have two in your name. I sort all of that out over three days and go to get the funds from reloadit and they start grilling me for almost a half hour. They say the card was used in fraudulent activity, and if I want the funds I need to send proof of purchase and a photo copy of my ID, yeah rite. I do this without my wife knowing and she would notice if I had a re load card, so I saved the number he needed, and besides for security purposes fuck that . With all of the shit going on here is my info that is linked to this fraudulent account. Turns out this "source" told me to do just that. He said just send them the info no big deal. At this point I felt as if my security was comprised, and was pissed. Long story short this was back in August, and he has been dicking me around ,and saying he is waiting for equipment . I told him please just tell me fuck you I am not sending you anything, but he says no man its coming I swear.

This source has a good name hear, but the way I have been handled makes me question fellow members security, and I am sure the quality of product could be brought into question.
If you are not able to get this resolved with the source, please PM this info or contact Dylan and we will see if we can get this sorted for you.

Anytime you are having issues with a source in here, first try to correct it and handle it in private with the source, and if that goes nowhere in a reasonable time contact us about the situation. A thread is not the way to handle it, since the other members cannot help you

Bro you should always pm me if you feel you have exhausted your options... Everyone else comes to me first.... Its hard for me to help when this is the first i have heard of this but i need know to help

Amen to that.

you know JM, firsthand, that i handle everything swiftly if there's an issue... that's what im here for...

i need to know though asap because from the sounds of it, this needs to be handles ASAP but i can't do anything on my end without knowing anything at all.. I know that i have never heard anyone else speak of this before so its definitely something new that's happening

dude your a beast. i know im on here allot and your the one dude that give me a run for my money. its like.. are you a robot? OHHH you must be on that ROBO!!
Robo cop bro. Kicking scammers out with a steel toed boot.

And this guy hasn't been back to say anything else, and I have received no info from him.

Top Bottom