napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno aka aavang labs...

TX TERROR

Be ware of aavang labs. It is xeno in a new form.

Xeno scammed many here out of thier hard earned money. He dropped his sponsership here and soon after began a corrupt path of bullshit.

It seems he is back at meso but meso has already caught his dumbass. All embers here be aware. Pm me for details or questions.

Thank you.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/aavang-lab-tested-source.134369628/page-33

https://thinksteroids.com/community...-of-avaang-aka-xeno-pharmaceutical.134370438/

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good look TX. That's so shifty of him. The guy had a great rep and from what I'm told, good gear.

Il bash his ass to the fucking dirt. I have connections at every board he would go too. Il make sure this piece of shit needs to sit and think, and actually ponder why he is so stupid.

Fucking retard.
Same list.
Same products
Same city of origin
Same handwriting in his vids.
Same labs set up. Down to the fucking brand of chems.
Same fucking labmax details and offerings too.

I read the Meso posts before this one! Saw you tearing his ass open. Love both the passion and the community outlook coming from you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Great job staying ontop of this and looking out TX. I knew something was fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily I got good stuff. Even free NPP I just did a cycle with. It's just sad he went bad. I actually got recommended this site by him. Maybe he got hooked on drugs or something crazy.

Seems like you've gone a long way covering for him and in effect you got scammed too, TX. Any source that pulls that on their reps is pretty darn dirty.

Bros he has invited all he has wronged to come make contact so he can make it right.

My advice... dont. But none the less I need to communicate the offer. Pm me for details

Bros he has invited all he has wronged to come make contact so he can make it right.

My advice... dont. But none the less I need to communicate the offer. Pm me for details

Make it right with a refund. I wouldn't trust the gear if it were me

CIM is preffered obviously? Any objection? Il leave it as a final ultimatum if that's the route guys want to go.
Don't hold your breath though. I'm sure he will bail.

problem is he will pop up again. I already called him out on the things that gave him away so now he will be back at the drawing board.

Top Bottom