napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

WTF man...

44YOGearHead

Why are questions for the information board here? Why the fuck are there questions about products NOT made by the sources here? Not being a dick, but if you're not here to support the sources provided then ask yourself if you need to be posting that stuff here. The sources make quality products for you guys. Do we think it's acceptable to inquire about another source not represented here?
If this hurt your vag fine rub some aspercreme on it and get over it bro.

I have been moving general info threads like crazy.
As far as other source questions, who knows. It must be random new people. I'll have to pay a little closer. It is pretty annoying.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Fuck these cornballs! I am going to be a savage muthafuka here when I see or read someone post about a source who is not a sponsor here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, doesn't make any sense to purchase company X's product then come here to post a thread review or log about it.

So, does anyone know about nobodygivesafuck-neverheardof-makeshittyassbunkgear Labs? Are they any good? I'm planning my first oral-only cycle cuz I wanna compete in Mr. Classic Physique next month.

:rolleyes:

I train like a beast and my diet is on point, but yet I'm still at 20% body fat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree, I used to believe naps was great due to there selection till I ordered from them. 2 months later I got my shit. It worked wonders, that I gotta at least give them credit on but 60 days, fuck them. I ordered from pharmalady and had my shit in 7. Ill stick with the great sources here.

"Do we think it's acceptable to inquire about another source not represented here?" Nope. I see naps posts/questions all the time, some people might get mad but I'll just troll them. I'm not going to take someone seriously if they're promoting a source that isn't approved here.

Top Bottom