napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The world is a boring place without Valhalla and Federal Pharma...

I wouldn't say boring just that every other post isn't about them anymore... Lol... They were quite popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how they had a "Feeling", I just posted about what happened in Florida 6 days ago and also BSL being raided yesterday. You have to wonder if the "grapevine" was chattering big time before the first indictments went down.

I didn't even get the chance to become a Viking warrior and I miss them!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I know that feel bro. I didn't get them Viking gainz either
Interesting how they had a "Feeling", I just posted about what happened in Florida 6 days ago and also BSL being raided yesterday. You have to wonder if the "grapevine" was chattering big time before the first indictments went down.
Interesting. I choose to believe it.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

But kidding aside wtf happened with all that??? I missed a lot apprently

Robolics Labs Representative
Federal said fuck this shit and NY is going to school (got accepted to Columbia). This is my interpretation by the way.

Federal said fuck this shit and NY is going to school (got accepted to Columbia). This is my interpretation by the way.

I knew about NY but I saw everyone was scared of something. Was that just paranoid speculation? Lol

I knew about NY but I saw everyone was scared of something. Was that just paranoid speculation? Lol

I think one got annoyed with people that they didn't know contacting them, which I guess sketched them out some? I'm speculating but that's what it sounded like.

Federal became annoyed by ppl, NY knew grad school was a possibility and now reality. No paranoid nothing, no speculation so let's kill that right now. Before this turns into some idiot induced scare fest. They had lives to live. I know both well and Federal even said he privatized. Sheesh.
I simply made this thread because I miss seeing every other thread being about guys I'm down with is all. It's a joke in a sense hence the mushy song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's because I got into Columbia Annay Already have a ton to prep for fall.. Lol had nothing due with things like that

Ya yours was clearly personal. The other made a thread about sketchy people so it's easy for members that read the forums to make speculations... It's been cleared a couple times why he shut down, just some haven't read or have been told what happened...

Maybe it's because I got into Columbia And Already have a ton to prep for fall.. Lol had nothing due with things like that
While that's true I choose to believe the conspiracy theories lol jk

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I heard the federal got abducted by the triads and his acct I'd now being used by actual feds. And NY is moving to Colombia to open a different type of lab...

New valhalla pwo derived from Sudafed and lithium batteries... more or less

All kidding aside, between the ridiculous emails I got and pressure from my girl to chill, and the fact that my life is so incredibly busy as it is, it just made sense to take a break. I can't see it being permanent, honestly but no promises

Last edited:
I heard the federal got abducted by the triads and his acct I'd now being used by actual feds. And NY is moving to Colombia to open a different type of lab...

New valhalla pwo derived from Sudafed and lithium batteries... more or less

And I'm being held hostage forced to watch my own videos and say "it's 44 baby and I'm out" on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom