napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol oral vs injectable

Bloodking

I am getting nothing but mixed reviews on the difference of the the toxicity if taken orally or injected. Some say there is no difference so why inject? Some say it dissolves easier in water although, it can be dissolved in oil with a talented chemist. They say the half life can be the only difference where injectable stays longer in system. If injecting oil based winny just absorbed slower. I have only using for about a week now and had minimal pip except if I sleep on my shoulder where I usually inject winny. I guess I am more curious then anything and can't help to wonder what they use to help dissolve the winstrol in oil. Good day mates!

Moved out of source talk.

You're asking a question about a particular AAS compound not how to source it.

You'll get more replies...

The results with injectible and oral are identical. The only difference is the injectible avoids first pass of the liver, but is still toxic....and of course needs pinned daily

there is no difference results wise between the two and while there is more toxicity with an oral form there is still toxicity in the injectable.. its also not only a pain in the ass to inject every day but its a more painful injection on top of it...

Top Bottom