napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Winstrol distinct odor

Bloodking

First time user of winny. I have winstrol injectable oil. I just can't seem to escape the odor. After injection I can smell it on me all day like as if I am holding the bottle by my nose. What is that chemical I am smelling?

How confident in your source? Injectable winny is water based not oil.

The source is fine. It's an approved source on this forum. I have never had any issues with any of Robolics gear. I am just a first time user of winstrol.

I have used Robos tren,test e and c, masteron all legit.

So are you saying winstrol in oil is unheard of? I know of the orals, water based winny.
The real question is something else mixed with the winstrol and oil that is causing the odor?
Anyone else use winstrol from Robolics?

Robo injectable Winstrol is oil based. I get a slight odor, but not over whelming. I really noticed this morning when I blew my nose....go figure....

Yea I’ve used robo injectable winny which is oil based. I was taking it orally since it can be done and I wasn’t into injecting every single day. The smell is horrible for sure, stunk up my entire place. So in my case it was different, I was actually holding the bottle up to my place. I wouldn’t do it again. Now I just buy tabs

Never heard of this with winstrol, interesting, what does it smell like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the op nicked a vein on the first pin. I just did my 4th and the scent is barely noticeable. This is my first time doing winstrol and I'll detail the progress on my log.....

Top Bottom