napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Winny or var?

costatoyz

Hi gents! Just want to know y'alls opinions and personal experiences on Winny or var, and which one is better in y'alls opinion. I know Winny is cheaper and I know what each does but I guess it's just one of those topics lol.

Can anyone layout a plan on Winny/var and Sarms? And pct?

Thanks, this should be Intereresting...

Personal opinion, I like var. Most women do over winny. But that's not to say that winny isn't good. I used it my first cycle and got great results from it. Joints do have a tendency to become a nuisance for some people when using winny, but I never experienced anything horrible with it. Really love them both for cutting.

As for a cycle with SARMs, I'll leave that to Dylan, Rick or someone like that. I don't have enough experience with them. And PCT, that's easy for me... I don't need it. Lol. One of the benefits of being a woman running AAS.

Re: RE: Winny or var?

costatoyz said:
Hi gents! Just want to know y'alls opinions and personal experiences on Winny or var, and which one is better in y'alls opinion. I know Winny is cheaper and I know what each does but I guess it's just one of those topics lol.

Can anyone layout a plan on Winny/var and Sarms? And pct?

Thanks, this should be Intereresting...
Why not both? How about this...

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
1-12 S4 50mg/day split doses
1-12 GW 20mg/day
6-12 Var 40mg/day
6-12 Winny 25mg/day
1-12 cycle support ed

PCT

12-15 Clomid 50/50/50/25
12-15 Nolva 40/40/40/20
12-15 Aromasin 12.5/eod
12-15 GW 20/20/20/20
12-15 MK2866 25/25/12.5/12.5
12-15 cycle support ed

You should have enough Aromasin on hand to run throughout your entire cycle just in case you experience any e sides or if you're sensitive to e sides you can run it throughout your entire cycle anyway.

If you don't want to run both winny and var then the cycle would be the same except for run var at 80mg/ed or winny at 50mg/ed.

Also, you should consider adding test to this cycle at 500mg/week. Your results will be much better.

You can get your sarms from pureessence.com, their products are awesome. I have a log up right now of a cycle very similar to the one I paid out, check it out. Peptides are always a good addition as well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You really didn't list your goals or stats. That can also have an impact on which one to choose. For me personally, if you are really lean, winny blows Anavar out of the water in every category. Strength, muscle, hardening, vascularity, and fat loss.

If you are looking for a good sarms and oral stack, I would run this protocol...

1-12 LGD 10mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You could also add in the ECA stack for enhanced fat loss

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

Re: RE: Re: Winny or var?

RickRock said:
You really didn't list your goals or stats. That can also have an impact on which one to choose. For me personally, if you are really lean, winny blows Anavar out of the water in every category. Strength, muscle, hardening, vascularity, and fat loss.

If you are looking for a good sarms and oral stack, I would run this protocol...
Good point, Rick. Stats and goals would definitely help. I missed that.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies so far! My bad, yea I didn't list my stats.

172lbs
11.5 %bf
Training 8 years
Diet/training on check
Goals are to recomp

Re: RE: Re: Winny or var?

costatoyz said:
Thanks for the replies so far! My bad, yea I didn't list my stats.

172lbs
11.5 %bf
Training 8 years
Diet/training on check
Goals are to recomp
In that case I would run the protocol I laid out for you above, which is perfect for your goals. Anavar will work fine too, bit I think winstrol is better and more bang for the buck. If you need a good source, I can hook you up with a discount and price list for biotech

anavar is like baby sister to winstrol... anavar is nice, don't get me wrong but it pales in comparison to winstrol... for women, anavar is by far the better choice, no doubt about it, but for men, winstrol destroys it.. its far stronger, gives more strength, more possible size and for me personally, far more muscle hardening.. anavar always makes me feel like shit... i get bad muscle pumps, don't get nearly as vascular or cut as i do with winstrol and just don't enjoy it... anavar does give very nice strength and can rid of extra belly fat as well as harden you up very nice but nowhere near that of winstrol... the problem is winstrol has more sides to deal with but that generally comes with anything that is far stronger... rick gave you a very nice layout to roll with for a cycle set up...

DylanGemelli said:
anavar is like baby sister to winstrol... anavar is nice, don't get me wrong but it pales in comparison to winstrol... for women, anavar is by far the better choice, no doubt about it, but for men, winstrol destroys it.. its far stronger, gives more strength, more possible size and for me personally, far more muscle hardening.. anavar always makes me feel like shit... i get bad muscle pumps, don't get nearly as vascular or cut as i do with winstrol and just don't enjoy it... anavar does give very nice strength and can rid of extra belly fat as well as harden you up very nice but nowhere near that of winstrol... the problem is winstrol has more sides to deal with but that generally comes with anything that is far stronger... rick gave you a very nice layout to roll with for a cycle set up...

I agree with you completely about Winstrol. It blows Anavar out of the water in every way for me. In my opinion, Anavar is more suited for a women's drug. For guys, I'd recommend Winstrol every time

I remember when I was younger and just educating myself on AAS and all that, and even to this day guys are absolutely crazy about Anavar, winny dumps on anavar in every single way physique wise.. Var is a little less harsh as far as sides I guess but for the price are you fucking serious lol.. I'd honestly put tbol up there with Var, winny is unmatched other than Halo but halo is in it's own class with its sides

Winny is definitely the truth and takes my vote, but Var is the shit too. I agree the muscle pumps can be a bitch, but so can the dry joints from Winny. I love how thin your skin gets with Winny though, and unlike Var, I can still do cardio, which is crucial when you are cutting or looking to drop fat

9th Wonder said:
Winny is definitely the truth and takes my vote, but Var is the shit too. I agree the muscle pumps can be a bitch, but so can the dry joints from Winny. I love how thin your skin gets with Winny though, and unlike Var, I can still do cardio, which is crucial when you are cutting or looking to drop fat

well said brother and i completely agree with everything you said... all extremely valid points

I like the winstrol.I only use 30mg and get good strength gains on it.could be the low dose but no joint problems.ive got a bunch of tbol but am Leary to use it because I hear you get a lot of aggression.I use dbol at20 Mg and have no problems.I get good results but the tbol would have to be dosed much higher.I personally think I get better long term effects from winstrol.the dbol makes me feel great though.ive never used an Ai but ive never ran high.winstrol is the most under rated drug in my opinion.ive got the bd5mgs.I love em.

After I thought about the last post I wanted to add my opinion.everyone always says anavar is the safest drug.there's people complaining about haveing no cardio on it.lol think about that.I don't have a desk job and my cardiograph is tested daily especially on Monday nights.maybe for some people but for me winstrol improves my speed and coordination.no one will ever convince me it doesn't.winstrol does way more than make your muscles bigger.it wouldn't screw up your liver if used properly.on Monday nights I'm in a bleeder section of a coalmine.no radio cantact its low wet and not uncommon to get in low oxygen.you damnable sure don't want cardio problems.winstrol is safer in my opinion.I'm sure people will backlash me tor saying that buy if winstrol was that toxic I would have died years ago.

coalman said:
I like the winstrol.I only use 30mg and get good strength gains on it.could be the low dose but no joint problems.ive got a bunch of tbol but am Leary to use it because I hear you get a lot of aggression.I use dbol at20 Mg and have no problems.I get good results but the tbol would have to be dosed much higher.I personally think I get better long term effects from winstrol.the dbol makes me feel great though.ive never used an Ai but ive never ran high.winstrol is the most under rated drug in my opinion.ive got the bd5mgs.I love em.

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Winstrol, I have to try it sometime. I think running low doses is the best option, because people who run low doses typically always say they have no sides yet still reap the benefits - although the benefits may not be quite as strong as a higher dose, it is not worth the risk imo. I am a big fan of low doses, no reason to go crazy..

I am a prime example that even 25 mg a day of winstrol works damn well... I get A LOT from that little of a dose... Yes, more can come at 50 but far more sides do as well... I can handle a lot of strong gains with minimal sides than causing unnecessary shit to get just a bit more in gains...

Winny all day and twice in Sunday. I have plenty of experience with both. There simply is no comparison in results.

I also get very few negative sides from winny at 50mg / day.

It blows my mind that guys pay such a premium for anavar when winny seems so superior to me in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:
Winny all day and twice in Sunday. I have plenty of experience with both. There simply is no comparison in results.

I also get very few negative sides from winny at 50mg / day.

It blows my mind that guys pay such a premium for anavar when winny seems so superior to me in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude are you from Waco or is that just a screenname?

Top Bottom