napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

winny at the end of a bulking cycle

ncbro

What results have you guys gotten by adding 50mg of winny to he end of a bulking cycle?
Im going to run eq/test/deca for 15 weeks and was thinking about adding this but wanted to know your guys experience. and yes i am under 10% body fat

Should be leaner at the end of a bulk if your diet is right .Gaining muscle without fat lower body fat% so it should harden you up.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

What results have you guys gotten by adding 50mg of winny to he end of a bulking cycle?
Im going to run eq/test/deca for 15 weeks and was thinking about adding this but wanted to know your guys experience. and yes i am under 10% body fat
I ran the exact same cycle with winny the last 6 weeks which just ended. Winny always helps me get harder and more vascular. I had my diet structured for leaning a little too, but it did great for me as it always does as a finisher. I have a thread up with my ending progress pics you may have seen

I ran the exact same cycle with winny the last 6 weeks which just ended. Winny always helps me get harder and more vascular. I had my diet structured for leaning a little too, but it did great for me as it always does as a finisher. I have a thread up with my ending progress pics you may have seen

Okay definitely, I'm going to use dbol Sammy kickstarter. My outrageous goal is to gain 25lbs and keep it but my realistic goal is to gain and keep 15lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny at end is good just be careful dries the shit of me I look good but fell like robot haha

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom