Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos better i need votes pharmacon/pharma lady/robolics

Whos better i need votes pharmacon/pharma lady/robolics

Votes on who you used and your experience

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pharmacom: Solid products but customer service and delivery ok at best

Pharma Lady: Fast, amazing customer service, products good but some aren't as potent as others

Robotics: Service and delivery ok, products are as legit as it gets. Get what u pay for here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PL global anabolics for sure

Have only tried robolics and was fast and legit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I might look into roblolic. Is it a domestic source? I've only used PL and so far I love her gear. Fast and easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robolics is domestic and I always get package within a week. PL is also quick with delivery for not being domestic, think delivery was around 8-9 days for me.

If you can get what you need domestically why go international?
    I placed an order with PCom 5 months ago, got 1/3 of my order. I would rather take the loss than deal with ANY of their reps. Live and learn. Never again.
    I remember a thread about PL threatening to give out personal information. I don't remember the details but it was enough to scare me. Some thought is was a big deal to others it was a non issue.
    Robo has been in the game for a while, other shops come and go but Robo is always there. Domestic, and isn't this the gear Dylan runs...

All this is MY personal opinion. If you have a different opinion post up what you would run and why.

So many bad reviews on Pharmacom lmfao!!! Tazz you piece of shit!! 120's for life Stick with a good domestic and never look back bro

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigstinky View Post
    I remember a thread about PL threatening to give out personal information. I don't remember the details but it was enough to scare me.
    Her English is not good and that was a misunderstanding. I'm her rep and can assure you that would never happen.