napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who has the best Gear?

There's really no such thing as the best. Accurately dosed, smooth gear is the goal. Pick a source and you'll be happy

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

We have a lot of great sources here bud. For domestic, Biotech has top notch quality. Hit me up in pm for a price list

Where do you get Robo? I see some sources say that it's concentrate, but neither am I running a blend... so I guess it won't matter. Anyway, do you have to email him/them because I am trying to compare prices.

Robo is pretty expensive. I've never used it personally, I'd like to one day but you get what you pay for. Robo has been in the game for a long time. Can't say forsure but domestic source wise I'd say he has the most experience and has brewed the longest. Also I guarantee you will not find a thread of anyone speaking ill of his gear. Dudes got a very prestigious reputation.

As said, you can't go wrong with any source on this board. They are all top notch and will get you taken care of. Spend some time in the source talk section and read up as much as you can.

Top Bottom