napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who can we trust

Philthethrill

I spend time on Facebook & joined a anabolic harm reduction group all good there but recently someone on there asked about Sarm's & mentioned a group on their for sarms peptides & they push capsulated sarm's from propeptide or top peptide I think its called & Sarms.ca. When pureessence is mentioned they say its garbage & then they talk about Dylin & his link to evo & Sarms1 again all bad but no one can post links with proof of purity of any product so how can someone be sure if everyone is bashing the compatition what product is good or not I guess we spend money & be guinea pig until we harm ourselves or get lucky & find good product. I don't like the bashing man do they ever trash Dylin. Anyway how can one find proof whats legit the word of a forum or group is not proof of anything. So were can we see legit reviews its just one groups words against another this is like a soap opera that really sucks. Were do you guys go for references to what is good bad or ugly cause all I have seen is ugly & guys that won't post pic's & if they do their flat not ripped oh ya they weigh 270lbs 6'4" but not ripped flat. I'm saying Flat not fat. Please someone give me sources that are not from here or any other group that promotes a certain brand that can prove what works & what doesn't. So far pureessence S4, MK,GW,LGD 8 weeks has only proven to me that S4 has prostate protecting properties I no longer have a great urgency to urinate all the time suffered that way for 20years I have come up from 165 to 170lb & I'm rock hard & more vascular but I am also on 150mg testE & 100 to 150mgdeca/week which I never responded to when run at higher doses no gains. 4 weeks to go. I'm no longer able to clasp my fingers behind my neck & bring my elbows together in front of me which I could always do I'm tight as f-ck. But still not confident enough to post a picture cause I'm old 59 & don't want people to lose sleep or have nightmares. So can someone show me were to find the scientific proof of what is legit or am I at the mercy of anothers words?

That is one hell of a rant

Unfortunately everywhere u go there will be haters. Saying things because they want to bring good people down.

The only way to know is from your own experience.

PHURIOUS

I personally have tried many different forms of SARMS and PE is the best I've seen. But it doesn't make sense that you would come to AR and ask for sources outside of this board. Every source on this board is legit and if they weren't they wouldn't be here. There is plenty of blood work floating around from different logs so you have to take the time and see what other members are saying and what they are experiencing. I have been on multiple forums and never seen the integrity I have on this board.

Unfortunately everywhere u go there will be haters. Saying things because they want to bring good people down.

PHURIOUS

Well said and nowadays trust is something that takes ages to build yet be shattered in a microsecond. People will always be hating on something that may sound too good to be true but actually in the end turns out better than expected.

PHURIOUS

This is sad but true. Its kinda like dating..............you try to gather good info first but at some point you just have to go on a date and find out for yourself. I was in this same spot at one point. Analytical by nature, I was looking for the "proof" of quality but at some point I just had to trust my instincts and run with it. So far that has worked wonderfully. As for asking for sources not on this thread.........well thats a very difficult question as our faith in the sources on here is really one of the big things that brings us together. Kinda like going to a Chevy forum and asking for advice on finding a good Ford. That being said, I have read in several threads on AR where guys talk positively about sources not on this board. In a few cases those same sources ended up on AR also.

I like using the sources here because of the accountability. If by chance one of the sources wasn't up to par, then there would be a price to pay. The moderators here wouldn't put up with anything like that. Personally, AR is the only place I trust.

There is a ton of misinformation out there bro, and there are going to be people out there talking shit because of competition. That's just the way it is, and the unfortunate truth.

I can assure you that Pure Essence and all of the other sources here are top notch and as good as they come. If they weren't, they wouldn't be here. We hold all of our sponsors to a high standard of excellence.

If you go to the log section you can find tons of experiences with pure essence products, and each sponsor has a section where you can get feedback on the sources.

I promise you that you are in good hands here, and would never be steered wrong. Don't be misguided by some of the false info out there

I am pretty sure that most of those that talk shit about dylan are only doing it to sully his name and, in turn, discredit his recommendation for the quality sources provided here (hell its probably WPA or some other money hungry mesotope)... not for any other reason than money. There are ALOT of sources out there and if you look through the source talk section, youll see plenty of talk about sources outside of our sponsors. We dont have the ONLY quality sources around, but we have sources that are of the highest quality, hands down. There's really no need to go elsewhere in my opinion.

As for the quality of sarms... pure essence has an impeccable name proven by the countless logs and reviews provided everywhere here. Just browse the log section and look for one thread that says anything bad about the quality of pure essence research. I was highly skeptical when I first learned about sarms... but im a believer now and I wouldnt risk going anywhere but PE

I know of the Facebook group you're talking about Philthethrill! There's a lot of confusion on there with the capsules vs. liquids. I've bought both and wound up throwing out a lot of stuff when I tried PE's stuff. It's definitely good. The S4 is very strong.

That group is to push TopPeptitdes. I haven't tried there stuff yet. Their prices are really cheap and that makes me skeptical....especially for some of the hard to find peptides!

I feel like I'm in good hands here with AR/Dylan/Rick. I Don't feel like I'm being pressured. They give you their knowledge and let you make your own decisions.

"Enhanced Athletics/bodybuilding " is always a roll of the dice.

I wouldn't trust anything from any other source brother. Especially if it's cheap.. You get what you pay for

Top Bottom