napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's a good ugl lab

Zachary White

Hi guys, new to the forum. I am looking for a good underground lab, I already have a good trusted source but I can't get my hands on any arimidex, tren ace, or EQ, and the primobolin is very limited. Thanks guys!

Try cvs pharmacy. Jk. Go to source talk and there's plenty of good trusted labs..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all asking is just gonna get you either bashed or PM d from a bunch of reps promoting there dude . you should be reading reviews then when you get ready too ask ask about a specif one you have been looking into . and a good UGL is one who has a good solid source for Raws and double filters his product before putting it in vials that have been sterilized in 5 percent BAC solution and handled in a clean environment . and knows the correct amount of solvents too use so the gear doesn't burn like he'll or crash at room temperature. But asking for a source with doing any research is gonna get you underdosed impure stuff made from 3rd party Raws in the kids basement with a disposable filter that's already 4 liters run through it .hope you have a source for antibiotics as well

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thankyou for the reply, and understandable, I am new to this site, and trying to look for reviews it's just a little complicated for me

as has been said above, a proper introduction will get you light years here.

age weight height, bf, cycle experience, training experience, etc.

Spend some time in the source talk section. No one is going to spoon feed you man. There are plenty of top notch sources. Just hang around the community and make your own educated decision.

Okay, hello I'm Zachary white, I'm 20 years old, I know I'm a litrle young, but this is what I want to do and I have my mind set on it, I'm 5'10, 191 pounds as of today and I have ran two cycle my first cycle ever was just 10 weeks of sust 250, I know it was low, but I wanted to slowly get into things. currently on my second cycle sustanon 250 @500mg's with 200mg's of deca, I'm about 16% body fat. A little to high for me, but I still can see veins, this summer I want to do a competition, and cut down on a. Cycle of 400mg's prop, first 8 weeks and 200mgs prop last 4. 600 mg's primo for full 12 weeks, 50 mg's anavar ED for first 8 weeks, 50 mg's Winny ED for last 4 weeks. How do I post pictures?

Well thankyou, most people that do this have there mind set on it, you're ignorance is just another way for someone to go out and get hurt, good thing I have done a lot of research and have a lot of good people around me.

Well thankyou, most people that do this have there mind set on it, you're ignorance is just another way for someone to go out and get hurt, good thing I have done a lot of research and have a lot of good people around me.

sorry charlie, its your own ignorance that will get you hurt. Ignoring the advice of people that have been doing gear longer than you've been on the planet. Thats why we wont advise it. We know better and some folks here have suffered the damage of the same mistake you are making.

sorry charlie, its your own ignorance that will get you hurt. Ignoring the advice of people that have been doing gear longer than you've been on the planet. Thats why we wont advise it. We know better and some folks here have suffered the damage of the same mistake you are making.

Agreed.

Zach, you're so far away from your natural potential ceiling from simply lifting and eating that taking gear now can actually prevent you from ever getting close to it.

Top Bottom