napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What can I do with all my test cyp? make a cream? oral?

LiftForPump

Before I get cursed off,

I don't know if the stuff I got was contaminated or my needle was, but I had to get a few surgeries on my butt because I got cellulitis on my butt due to pinning. I almost lost my leg. I promised to never inject again. I have many test cyp bottles that I dont know what to do with, is there anyway I can make a test cream or something? Iv read that you cant and need a test base to do so and not an ester. Heh help?

Dude...if your "stuff" was contaminated which it most likely was, wouldn't even matter if you were sterile. Even if the environment was less than what you would get in a licensed laboratory it wouldnt make a huge difference to my knowledge....just look at the massive amount of UGLs that literally operate out of the kitchen of an uninhabited apartment or the garage/bathroom in the same space thier own family and kids live. Those guys sell gear and you dont really hear about too many infections...

Sorry i can't help much i don't mean to talk down to you either, really sorry about your experience but at least you are okay. You probably will have to trash that stuff man

If you don't want to pin then steroids aren't for you bro. That definitely sucks about your cellulitis

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Who told u pinning was the culprit? cellulitus usually comes from a tick bite or other insects. I don't see gear causing such a condition

Who told u pinning was the culprit? cellulitus usually comes from a tick bite or other insects. I don't see gear causing such a condition

Cellulitus is just infection at the epidermal layer, so pinning, particular an unsanitary pin can cause it. But IMO it's pretty unlikely for a water-borne bacteria to be contaminated in oil, especially in the pressence of BA. The supplier makes it even more unlikely. Even a sanitary pin has some risk.

Top Bottom