napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Wfn

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
anyone use these guys - http://wellnessfitnessnutritionstore.com/collections/injectables ?

something is sketchy about them, they claim to be pharma for people on trt but don't require a prescription and they take credit card and claim to be FDA approved,

they ship out of Miami

they are endourced by Marc Lobliner, however I still can't believe how the FDA approved them especially when they Carry FDA banned drugs such as clen/ etc

Last edited:
anyone use these guys - http://wellnessfitnessnutritionstore.com/collections/injectables ?

something is sketchy about them, they claim to be pharma for people on trt but don't require a prescription and they take credit card and claim to be FDA approved,

they ship out of Miami

they are endourced by Marc Lobliner, however I still can't believe how the FDA approved them especially when they Carry FDA banned drugs such as clen/ etc

I dunno man. I haven't heard anything bout them, but it's nothing I personally would trust without hearing a LOT of feedback on

They carry tren too. I've heard only 4 people that used them. And it was split 2 loved it 2 said it was weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they ship out of Miami

I know a guy that uses them but I never personally have. I don't see how you could legally prescribe tren but that's just me. They do have a lot of top guys endorsing them though.

I dunno man. I haven't heard anything bout them, but it's nothing I personally would trust without hearing a LOT of feedback on

they seem to have a lot of people behind them like flex wheeler and Marc Lobliner, but that doesn't mean shit because they probably just paid them to say that

I know a guy that uses them but I never personally have. I don't see how you could legally prescribe tren but that's just me. They do have a lot of top guys endorsing them though.

yea man no way you can legally prescribe tren for human usage

Absolutely correct, no one can prescribe trenbolone legally because there is no such a thing as pharmaceutical grade trenbolone.

This question gets asked a ton, are they truly a legal trt clinic, no! Are they openly selling anabolic a over the net, yes!

If you even get the 20%real products.. I've had nearly every aas they sell and used them. What a fucking joke

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

I've personally never used them, but I personally know about a dozen guys that are loyal and love their products. Glad to hear reviews though

I've been running their Anadrol for 30 days, I believe it is absolutely bunk. None of the usual strength increases or pumps that comes with Adrol. Avoid!

Top Bottom