napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

western union

kakarout223

Hey all i was just wondering about the discretion of wu i went to send a payment but the form is asking for name adress phone number etc wouldnt that be traceable even paying with cash

Paper form? I do it online and u only have to use required info..U get to skip phone numbers ect

every time i ever tried to do it online the transaction was rejected. i was forced to do it in-person at a WU physical location.
I prefer anonymity so now i only do bitcoin based transactions.

Paper form? I do it online and u only have to use required info..U get to skip phone numbers ect

What about the part where you use you debit but isnt that a way to see who it was im terribly sorry if im asking too much im just trying to grasp how to go about this getting the $ to the person as anonymously as possible and bitcoin i dont think she accepts bitcoin

I hate that western union wants to know why you are sending money to another country and they ask if you personally know the people . It's happened more then once . They also keep track in the system who you send to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange I always hear these stories, but I've never had a problem with them..once they delayed my payment because they wanted to verify it was me and not someone hacking my account, but other than that I've had good experience

Had to provide my ID and social security number the last time I had to send money via western union

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

every time i ever tried to do it online the transaction was rejected. i was forced to do it in-person at a WU physical location.
I prefer anonymity so now i only do bitcoin based transactions.

I used to feel the same way, but Bitcoin is not so anonymous. Everything electronic is traceable.

I hate that western union wants to know why you are sending money to another country and they ask if you personally know the people . It's happened more then once . They also keep track in the system who you send to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main reason behind all this is to track terrorist activities such as money laundering ect. There is no way to prove what the funds are sent for.

I have a co-worker that has lost their ID/Wallet several times while traveling domestic and international for business. WU was the only way I could get them funds so they could get home.

I've used online twice, the first time they called me to confirm I was sending the money, they did ask what it was for I just told them rare hand carved fishing lures lol. The second time I had no issue whatsoever. They may be able to track payments but they have no idea what your actually buying, or who your giving your money too, and that changes constantly I'm sure for source safety.

Ok i see so if i send funds to some one they cant prove what for so i should be ok then rite ? I feel this is a little sketchy but if yall say youve been doing this ill pull the trigger and give it a shot

That's crazy, never had that happen to me.
Yeah said cuz I sent over 6 transfers in less than 4 months over seas so they were going to flag it as suspicious so I started using money gram with some sources. Bitcoin was too complicated for me. Too much of a process just add funds to my wallet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I can't use WU anymore. They banned me because I was sending money to different countries. I used to bet on sports all the time and the way to deposit money in your account was by WU or MG. I never had a problem with MG, but WU banned me because they said I was sending money to manny countries.

Top Bottom