napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Well here goes.....Pleas no sermons

Boston-George

27 yr old gym rat that is an enthusiast off all types of sports from bodybuilding /Oly lifting to swimming.

Currently 5' 11" 200lbs. Body fat unknown.

Injuries: Sciatica, AC joint in shoulder, though I have learned to work around both.

Have been strength training on and off for 8 yrs though the past 3 yrs I have strictly been focusing on oly lifting and very light swimming on my deload weeks. However, I am still incorporating hypertrophy training in to my training regimen.

Anyways, looking to crossover to the enhanced side. That's why I am here to introduce my self.

Definitely new to this forum though have been subscribed to DG's channel for some time .

My main goal right now is to be the best oly lifter possible , though I don't compete, I am very passionate about it.

Welcome! Hopefully you can get some input from those a bit more experienced than myself.

You'll definitely need to know your body fat percentage before hopping on anything. Higher BF% means higher chance of side effects and health risks. You can simply Google "male body fat percentage" and see where you fit in to the various pictures. Aside from that, get a basic blood test done and go for it once you feel comfortable with the decision.

Top Bottom