napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

want to do first cycle , need all info on it

karamjyot

hi i am a guy from india age 24 , height 5:10 , weight 69 kg and i have being going to gym from past 1.5 years , i have gained lots of strength and size and lost fat too . I follow proper diet and workout 6 days a week . i want to do my first cycle but i have no idea on what to use and how to get it , need help on it.
reason i want to try it because i want to grow even bigger :) . please suggest .

With only 18 months of "going to the gym" i dont think anyone will advise you to use aas! Sarms would be a better fit but i will let the others chime in.

While you spend at least one more year training do some google surches and read bro you apparently have done as much research as you have building a natural foundation

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Wait till you're 26 at least. Do sarms if you want to step up and try to add more size. They're beyond regular supplements and just a good safe alternative for now. Side effects are not nearly the same as aas. My suggestion to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use sarms for now to get your feet wet. 1 year in the gym is nothing, you still have lots of potential to gain mass just by eating and lifting correctly. And no one is going to just spoon feed you the info, you have to do a little bit on your end. I researched for almost a year before I began my first cycle of Test only

I advice you to post this mother fucking shit on the right fucking page for one. God bless and have a wonderful day. Jesus loves you!

hi i am a guy from india age 24 , height 5:10 , weight 69 kg and i have being going to gym from past 1.5 years , i have gained lots of strength and size and lost fat too . I follow proper diet and workout 6 days a week . i want to do my first cycle but i have no idea on what to use and how to get it , need help on it.
reason i want to try it because i want to grow even bigger :) . please suggest .

hey bro next time don't post this under the Source Page.

I would recommend you wait for steroids. you aren't experienced enough and you are underweight. you need to focus more on diet and training to achieve results. then later down the road consider doing a SARMS stack.

You are a bit on the young side for steroid use, and still a bit undersized. At this point I'd recommend you go with a sarms cycle. You can get great size and strength gains with sarms and you won't have to worry about the side effects and suppression that steroids have

Here is what I'd recommend to you for your goals, which you can get everything at the links I provide below for you in the highest quality available.

Here is the protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom