napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Vulcan Labs Domestic

G

Was asked to try a few products from this new domestic source and was highly impressed with their quality and service.

Used their Test P with Tren Ace and had amazing results

I do believe they have a website as well but I dont remember it

Anyways, definitely plan on incorporating some of their gear on my next run. I saw some bloods and reviews on another board and from what Ive experienced thus far, another quality and reliable domestic source

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah I've used their Tren A and I'm currently using their EQ. The Tren is some of the best I've used. Top notch for sure.

The website is vulcanlabs.lt it shows their products, and if they are currently in stock or not.

I have a direct contact if anyone is interested they can PM me for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Was asked to try a few products from this new domestic source and was highly impressed with their quality and service.

Anyways, definitely plan on incorporating some of their gear on my next run. I saw some bloods and reviews on another board and from what Ive experienced thus far, another quality and reliable domestic source

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback brother!

Their test p had solid numbers, and iv ran their test p and tren a. It had me feeling the typical sides I get on tren, they are for sure worth looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

nice brother.. thanks for the review and feedback

Top Bottom