dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VICON Test P/NPP Log

VICON Test P/NPP Log

Summer time is over for me, so it痴 time to bulk and add some size. First time using Nandrolone so I知 going to run Prop 75mg EOD and run NPP 100mg EOD. Planning on running the cycle 10-12 weeks depending on how I知 feeling.

The packaging from Vicon was superb. Good looking vials with tops. Shipping was fast. Will start cycle within a week or so, waiting on some Caber.

Test Prop 75mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Aromasin 12.5 E3D
    Caber as needed, I知 thinking .25 twice a week.

Current weight 189lbs
    Height 5 10
    BF 11-12%

Will update once a week or more starting with first pin.

BIG SHOUTOUT to IWGF, 9th Wonder & Vicon!!
    [/url]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those look delicious OTL. I知 a little jealous seeing you ran NNP. Nandrolone痴 fuck me up and gyno becomes an issue. It痴 a bitch trying to get my AI dialed because no mater what I do I always seem to have an issue.

My body hates Tren too! Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Those look delicious OTL. I’m a little jealous seeing you ran NNP. Nandrolone’s fuck me up and gyno becomes an issue. It’s a bitch trying to get my AI dialed because no mater what I do I always seem to have an issue.

My body hates Tren too! Sucks

Well... I’m not sure how my body is going to like Nandro.. wish me luck brotha!

You should be fine with the caber and AI. If the deca dick is too much or you're suffering from low libido, add proviron to the cycle. That with caber almost always does the trick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    You should be fine with the caber and AI. If the deca dick is too much or you're suffering from low libido, add proviron to the cycle. That with caber almost always does the trick.

Yes I definitely should run Proviron. I should’ve pulled that trigger, lol. I’m going to run it from day one.

6 vials of each, that's quite a long cycle , are you gonna use them all?

I'm like ninth though. I can't run NPP. I've tried several times and by week 3, I am too busted. My eyes always turn a yellow tint. I've never even run deca because of my experiences with npp.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Yes I definitely should run Proviron. I should致e pulled that trigger, lol. I知 going to run it from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    6 vials of each, that's quite a long cycle , are you gonna use them all?

4 prop, 9 NPP. 10-12 weeks depending on how I’m feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    4 prop, 9 NPP. 10-12 weeks depending on how I知 feeling.
    I致e never ran NPP... Deca didn稚 fuck me up as bad as Tren. No matter what I do though I will start lactating and it takes months to get back to normal. You値l be cool I知 sure.

IWGF is the only person I know who has a tough time like me with Nandrolones.. and he痴 not as bad as me.

Last time I ran Tren I was pissing gold flakes. Can稚 be good

Did you run caber when your nips were leaking?