roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

VICON my log

Bigsteve5776

43c1eb856bf4fad126075d76e18e7d4c.jpg
8482d4cce888ed81a6614c02388e01f7.jpg
fd04ddaaff61ae9f923ff06743c27397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my current wares, I haven’t received the deca yet. I will not be starting my cycle until I do because I want to run the cycle the way I planned. I’m going to start at 500 test per week, 800 eq, 400 deca to start. I also have winny because the end of my cycle I’m going to be cutting and jumping my right into my contest prep cycle for the spring next year. This cycle is planned for 16 weeks. I may fluctuate the dosing of test and deca depending on how I feel about the progress the further I go in. I do plan on increasing the deca about half way through from anywhere between 600-800mg per week. I just finished my last competition for the season on May 26th. My show weight was 182lbs. I’ve been running Test Cyp at 500 per week since then also ran anadrol for about 5 weeks and had to stop because the headaches were just too much but I’ve put on a decent amount of weight and my strength is coming back. My plan is to bulk up a bit more and cut down towards the last 4 weeks or so. I’m qualified for nationals because I did win my first show of the season and my first show ever, I’m a men’s physique competitor. I’m aiming for the pro card and I need quality size, these men’s physique guys are huge nowadays.

Current weight: 203 lbs
Height: 6’2
Bf%:7-8%
694250c11fdfa8546b95df3c4ef821ea.jpg
957e19da4554eb6a474fa9bbd3d5689b.jpg

Current shape

Well you’re looking pretty good for the off season bro. How much weight are you hoping to add? Definitely subbing this thread brotha

Change of plans... I’m gonna be running mast e and Tren Ace instead of deca. I have plans if competing one more time this year. 13 weeks out. Waiting on the product and I will be starting my cycle immediately.

Good call. Running Deca 13 weeks from a show would be a bad idea. It's too wet and long acting to make it work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Change of plans... I’m gonna be running mast e and Tren Ace instead of deca. I have plans if competing one more time this year. 13 weeks out. Waiting on the product and I will be starting my cycle immediately.

Nice! How much you hoping to put on bro? Size wise that is. You’re already shredded to bloody hell, I wanna see pics after the Tren cycle! Shit, I’m excited for you bro!! Kill it.

I’m likely gonna start a new thread and repost everything when I have it all. The dosing I have to run by my coach and get It figured out 100% first but I will definitely keep you updated

Top Bottom