napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Vicon labs

Bigsteve5776

I was one of the three lucky members to participate in the free cycle loyalty program from IWGF and 9th wonder. I received the majority of my chosen cycle, the rest will be with me shorty and I will post pics. What I can say is that the gear looks very legit, the packaging is official and the man really seems to want his brand to succeed. Stay tuned I will be posting pics once I receive the rest of the cycle.

Thanks for running this log BigSteve. I’m looking forward to hearing how it treats you as I know you’ve ran some great gear in the past. Following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received My package the other day waiting for a few more items and then I will be starting my log ... cant wait to PIN this new gear !!!!
TEST 400
EQ 600
Primo 800

Whatchu running Big Steve? Looking forward to this log too!!
I’m gonna be running deca, eq, and Cyp. Got winny for the end as I’ll be getting ready to begin my prep for the competition season in the spring around the end of the cycle. So 12 weeks will be more of a lean bulk and the last 4 will be a mini cut.

I also received My package the other day waiting for a few more items and then I will be starting my log ... cant wait to PIN this new gear !!!!
TEST 400
EQ 600
Primo 800
You’ll have to let me know how you like the primo.
I’m gonna be running deca, eq, and Cyp. Got winny for the end as I’ll be getting ready to begin my prep for the competition season in the spring around the end of the cycle. So 12 weeks will be more of a lean bulk and the last 4 will be a mini cut.

That will be a solid cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bro!! I’m looking forward to your log.

Top Bottom