napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Very impressed with the customer service

Ariel

Banned
Hi, guys I placed my first order with PHARMACON, and I have to say that they over pass my expectations, their customers service is really good, I'm very please, and very excited waiting for the Testosrerone that I ordered, sustanon 300 Mgr. So far I recommend them, and I heard that the quality of their products is excellent top of the line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi, guys I placed my first order with PHARMACON, and I have to say that they over pass my expectations, their customers service is really good, I'm very please, and very excited waiting for the Testosrerone that I ordered, sustanon 300 Mgr. So far I recommend them, and I heard that the quality of their products is excellent top of the line.

Every source offers great customer service til after you send money. Im not saying pharmacom is bad but ive seen many people give great reviews then 1 month later are complaining b coz they never received their product. Its best to give reviews after you actually receive product ir bloodwork. Not after placing an order and sending the money

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you, very good suggestions, you are right, I hope that I don't have to eat my words

Thank you Sir for your trust, looking forward for your results!

Now this is just my opinion but I've used Pharmacom, they're top quality all the way around bro! Great source! Awesome gear too! Trust me, you have nothing to worry about my friend, just be patient and you'll be happy!

Thank you Thinblueline, I'm waiting, hopefully I'll be getting all my cycle from Pharmacon, sound like we'll be doing business for a long time. Thank you Bro

Top Bottom