napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Vermodje Testing.

TX TERROR

This thread will provide various testing results on the Vermodje brand. These tests may be compiled from various sources to provide general feedback on the Vermodje brand.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This individual was running vermodje test. 200mg ew. Test taken 50 hours after last pin.
029ecde9b80f04b9a392c4d304481a65.jpg

Not bad at all. I have always been skeptical about that lab. I dont know why
The one thing about me as a rep is I'm always honest and won't sugar coat anything.
There is with out a doubt negative feedback out there on vermodje to some degree.

Thay being said, I would post those bad bloods. I just happened to be banned from evo where they are located haha.

In general vermodje is an excellent lab. Nobody should have anything to worry about.

Lastly as long as a user is responsible and manages their blood work consistently, roids24 would gladly fix the situation if in the event there is a bad blood test.

I can go on and on about "feedback" both negative and positive on the lab but my intention for this thread is concrete test results similar to the zphc thread.

I can say my experience has always been good with the lab.

I've always posted good bloods with vermodje test c. The only negative feed back on them was that smear campaign against them last year with the video . And there aromasin is super legit

Feel free to post any blood results you have on them.

Why are y'all banned from EVO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me I'm banned for going over there and messing with people and telling them about what evo is doing with sarms1 and all. Actually the admin over there doesn't have a problem with me. I never really did anything wrong or caused any trouble. Some asked me to go back but I'm cool here.

They offered 24 the option to stay but then he would have had to pay off all the mods every month in gear. And they never were planning to give him a fair chance. Kinda sad. I told r24 about this place and here we are.

Top Bottom